iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where do you think your going

Started by Sawyerfortyish, October 04, 2003, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

Went out squirrel hunting today and got just about to the middle of the woods where the logging road is and here comes a car flying down my road through the middle of one of my feilds and kept right on going. >:(  Well the road leads down to another field and my brothers house and I knew it was blocked with a load of firewood. 8) So about 5 minuets go buy and I hear him coming back. Wow I can only imagine what went through his mind when he rounded the corner to see me standing in the road cradling a shotgun. :o( I bet deadheader would of liked to been standing behind the guy that stole his tail lights with a shotgun!) Well anyway I knew who the kid is. So I asked what are you doing here? Taking a short cut to my house he says he didn't think I knew but I know his father and where they live and you can't get there going the opposite direction. So after I reemed him a new a$$ I made him go back to my brothers house where he was escourted out of the woods.I wouldn't want to be him after we have a long talk with his dad about the cost of reseeding all the skid and spin marks he left in the feild. Some kids just got no repect for other peoples property

Fla._Deadheader

At least ya caught yours. I'm planning something devious.
  That's all I got to say about that :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

shopteacher

Don't know what your planning FDH,  ::) but be careful.  Some slick lawyer will have you in jail and the guy doing the theiving winds up owning your house, sawmill, bank account, etc.  Just love the way the judicial  works. ???
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Paul_H

Did you get any Squirrels besides the one driving the car?

I think Harold is gearing up to beat the living tailights out of someone ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Sawyerfortyish

Was only out about an hour in the rain and got 3. Not including the one driving the car :D

Bigdogpc

Whatever Harold does...he needs to watch his back.  Awful lot of laws work against the lawful.  As for the squirrel in the field, hopefully his folks will snatch a knot and maybe he won't do it again.  Good luck to both of ya's

Thank You Sponsors!