iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for name of old western movie

Started by Hilltop366, January 22, 2010, 11:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilltop366

Seen it on TV 30 something years ago, all I remember about it was mud brick buildings, bunch of guys riding fast (horses of coarse) across desert with a big dust cloud behind them and a seen where a guy is at a abandoned home made looking amusement park (for lack of a better description) where he hits a hand on a dummy and the other hand comes around and smacks him on the back of the head. been wondering for years what movie it was.

Any ideas?

pigman

I had a dream like that once, except the part about the horses, mud brick buildings and dust. I woke up when my wife slapped me for snoring. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

J_T

Pigman try sleeping on the couch tonight then maybe you can tell us the name of the movie tomorrow  ???
Jim Holloway

pappy19

I'd look up Abbott and Costello or Bob Hope/Bing Crosby; sounds like one of their movies.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Loghead

lovin anything handcrafted with logs!!

Hilltop366

Quote from: Loghead on January 23, 2010, 02:13:48 PM
How about - my name is nobody-?
Could be
Quote from: pappy19 on January 23, 2010, 11:45:40 AM
I'd look up Abbott and Costello or Bob Hope/Bing Crosby; sounds like one of their movies.
I don't think so but ya never know, I'm thinking I would remember if it was some one as recognizeable as these guys.
Quote from: pigman on January 22, 2010, 11:35:39 PM
I had a dream like that once, except the part about the horses, mud brick buildings and dust. I woke up when my wife slapped me for snoring. ;D
Ya probably wasn't even snoring :D

tstex

yes, the movie is, My Name is Nobody"...Italian based movie...starts out with the guy in a small river with a huge stick waiting in water waste hi - he puts a bug on the top waiting for the c-fish to come to the top and smacks em with the stick...the part with the dummy you are referring to is pretty funny..so is the part when he tells the guy to draw his pistol and is fast enough to slap him in the face, draw the guys gun and slap him again...

DWM II

Stewardship Counts!

Hilltop366

Quote from: DWM II on January 28, 2010, 07:34:35 PM
Was that one of the Trinity movies?

Can't remember if they are part of the same series, I don't think they are but they both have Terence Hill in them.

Thanks guys for the info looks like I'm going to have to rent some old westerns sometime.

rocksnstumps

Same series I think. Another one was called "Trinity is still my name" Sorta of a spoof on spagetti westerns.

Chico

Are those the ones with Lee Marvin in them
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

tstex

Quote from: Chico on January 29, 2010, 06:46:23 AM
Are those the ones with Lee Marvin in them

No, Terrance Hill and a few with Henry Fonda...the brother to Terrance Hill is a big, bearded burly looking guy that draws with his left hand [left hand of hte devil] and Terrance Hill with his right, RHOTD, or vice versa...decent flicks with some good humor in them...

Banjo picker

This is rock solid proof that you can find the answer to any question , on this forum.  All you got to do is ask at the right time... ;)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!