iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Modern barbershops

Started by Tom, January 15, 2010, 09:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I haven't been able to get a decent haircut in 20 or 30 years.  The real barbers have disappeared.  What ever happened to those haircuts I got in the 40's, 50's and 60's?   You know, the haircut that was called a ....haircut! .

A plain old haircut was trimmed fairly close to the head around the ears and tapered up the side of the head.  Then it was short enough on top to comb, but not so long as to hang in your face or get into your ears if it got wet.  If you got into a fight, it was short enough that the other guy had trouble getting a handful of hair, but long enough to keep a swung stick from breaking the skin.

I've got pictures of me as a kid with a plain old haircut.  Jr. Sample wore one.

Now there are hairdressers who don't want to cut your hair off.  If they do cut it off, they dont' know how to leave a part or where the part goes.  The closest thing I have found to a Barber says that what I want is a "High and Tight".  Never heard of such a thing.   I've been to the $25 dollar hairdressers, $18, and the $12.  While I can get my hair cut at one place for $5, I've chosen to get it from one that is $8, mainly because the woman...... yeah Lord, A Woman!, speaks English and it's in my dialect.

Today, I got one.  The hair is short, OK.  But their is no hair on the down side of the part and longer hair on top of my head is cut even and combed forward.   I got home and my shirt, chair, table and all is full of three inch long hair that she didn't clean from my head.  There was no trimming done in or on my ears, eyebrows or nose.  My neck and hairline wasn't shaved.  It wasn't even cleaned up with one of those new little clippers that is supposed to cut close.

I miss the conversation and visiting that men used to have in the barbershop but even will forgo that if I could get a decent haircut.

Bro. Noble

Well,  Tom,  it could be worse.

My barber can cut hair just like you mentioned.  The conversation is most often about fishing,  but gets over in to hunting, ball games,  politics, and food.  The place is usually full,  but most ore just loafers.  I really enjoy going there,  but it's been so long since I had any hair on top of my head that I don't remember where the DanG part even was >:( ;) :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

DanG

DanG Noble, your eyes must be worse than I thought.  I mean, the part is probably what, about six inches wide, and you STILL can't see it?  Jeeze! :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WildDog

I bought my wife a Wahl clipper set and the little triming clipper with some good scissors and havn't been to a Barber for the last 10 yrs, she is the only one that cuts it the way I like.

My ex wife used to cut it but the outcome was usually dodgy, I went to work one evening shift following the haircut and when I was checking prisoners through the window in the cell doors one guy looked back at me and said "S**t chief I hope you gave that barber a smack in the mouth" I made the mistake of telling my ex.

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Magicman

I haven't been in a barber shop since 1972.  I sleep with my barber.... smiley_divide smiley_roller smiley_love smiley_sleeping smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dan_Shade

Tom, at least you have hair!

I live near a military base, and there are a few decent barbershops around.  The one I go to used to be better, but it's still suitable.

I just do a "#2 and enough to comb over up top"  which is pretty much a "high and tight"

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

pigman

I am like Magicman. No, I don't sleep with his barber, I sleep with my barber. There is not much work in cutting my hair. :(
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Brucer

Well, my hairdresser does an excellent job, and won't charge me either. That's 'cause I paid her way through hairdressing school ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Jeff

My Sister Lynda has cut my hair for probably the last 32 years.  She never when to Cosmetology school like my Sister Jill did. Jill, she does NOT cut my hair. I was her guinea pig while she was in school, and to make a long story short, her, along with her straight razor, will nver be allowed access to the back of my neck again.

My idea of a good haircut these days is, for the first three weeks, no comb needed. Go to bed, get out of the shower, work in the woods all afternoon. still looks the same if its short enough. When I have to start fussing with it, add another 3 to 4 weeks before I finally go get it cut again.  I actually enjoy getting my hair cut, but I usually put it off until somebody starts mentioning the unibomber.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Quote from: Jeff on January 16, 2010, 01:46:34 AM
My idea of a good haircut these days is, for the first three weeks, no comb needed. Go to bed, get out of the shower, work in the woods all afternoon. still looks the same if its short enough. When I have to start fussing with it, add another 3 to 4 weeks before I finally go get it cut again.  ..........

Exactly how I feel about it too.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

ErikC

That's exactly how I like it too. Have been getting my haircuts from Sarah since we got married, and she does a good job, doesn't take her over 5-10 minutes. :) :)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

IMERC

Quote from: Tom on January 15, 2010, 09:41:10 PM

I haven't been able to get a decent haircut in 20 or 30 years. 
The real barbers have disappeared. 
What ever happened to those haircuts I got in the 40's, 50's and 60's?   You know, the haircut that was called a ....haircut! .
I miss the conversation and visiting that men used to have in the barbershop but even will forgo that if I could get a decent haircut.

you need to move......
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

fishpharmer

I get my haircut by a good ole timey barber.  He works in a 3 chair shop that used to be a good ole barbershop.  My son likes going there, he likes the warm shaving cream on his neck and the way the straight razor cuts so close.  Now, the owner is retired and two women hairstylist have moved in next to my barber.  It sure is loud in there anymore ;)   I don't stop there if the barber's truck isn't parked outside. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

easymoney

you usually have to seek out an old time barber shop not one of those hair saloons. the one i go to still knows how to cut hair and yes if you will sit and listen you can learn a lot about anything from faming to hunting maybe a little politics thrown in. the person that usually cuts my hair is a very well endowed lady ( i use the term lightly) and i do not dare tell her how i want it. when she gets through i look at it and compliment her on what a fine job she did. i do not dare say anything criticle to a woman with a straight razor in her hand.

thecfarm

My wife cuts my hair too.I like it short.Like I tell the guys at work,I like it this way so when company comes all I have to do is make sure I have a clean shirt on. They can't figure out if I mean it or not.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

IMERC

why bother with the clean shirt....

if they're good friends they'll never notice one way or the other...
if they're not it may encourage them not to return...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

ouachita

I have been going to Linda (my barber) for the last 28-29 years.  She does a fine job.  Since I moved to Arkansas, I found a barber who is very good and tells me about all the good fishing holes.  I'm letting my hair grow longer now that I'm in a colder climate.  I'll be visiting down in Texas in late March and go the Linda for a trim. 

When I was in high school (56-60) I was a 1st Sgt. in ROTC.  Several of us would go to a retired USMC barber.  His shop was in his home.  I would arrive at 0555 hrs. He would check to see if anyone was in the parking lot at 0600 and I would get a very good haircut before sunrise for inspection later in the day.

SwampDonkey

Well, that's your trouble right there Tom. You gotta go to the $5 one. Where I go it's at a residence and she don't take long and never any screw ups. Of course, what can go wrong when your bald and cutting what's left down to 1/4". :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ironwood

My Barber (Sam Gelfo) passed a few years back, 94 and was still cutting every day. He had been at since he was twelve preping the men for shaves in his Dad's shop in the same town. His partner had been cutting hair w/ him for 70 years. The partner lives on, he is in his late eighties or early ninties. There where numerous articles in the papers about these two over the years.

I have two barber shops right down the street, Sam's lod partner is working across the street w/ a guy that I dont particularly like so, he's out. The gal that cuts my hair runs a good shop, by appointment (I dont have time to waste sitting around)

Good barbers still exsist in certain parts of the country. I have NEVER slept w/ mine!!

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

WH_Conley

I figure I got more than $5.00 in a hair cut. Been married to the barber for 35 years. I used to go to the barber shop til they all retired, then the beauty shop til my wife had to re do the last cut at home. Didn't see any point of paying and then her re doing it. I don't over do the hair cuts, 1st one is about April, last one about September. :D
Bill

Raider Bill

Funny I just had this conversation with a friend the other day. Theres a older barber just up the street that gives a nice mans cut for $10. Trims your beard, shaves your neck everything. I just for kicks like to get a shave while there as soon you will not be able to get a barber shave due to it being another lost art. He vacums off all the trimmings, bay rum and talc powder when done.
I go through spurts going years without a cut at all. I'm back into them now being all civilized. :D

My Dad who will be 94 next month goes every week to the same guy for since I was a small kid. You can pretty much set your watch on his schedule. It's not that his hair grows that fast but more for the social hour or sitting around and gossiping.

I have noticed that as I age the hair in my nose ears and eye brows seem to grow 5 times as fast as the hair on my head.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Larry

I used to get my hair cut at a private men's club.  The barber got his training in the Navy during WW-ll.  After the war he started a barbershop in a small but bustling town.  As time went on the health department outlawed straight razor's, lather, and brushes.  Our barber didn't know how to cut hair without those essential tools so he changed the barbershop to a private mens club.  One of our local politicians suggested to the health department they show the barbershop as closed.

I now get my haircut at another small shop.  They cut hair the old ways minus the razor.  Trim nose, eyebrow, and ear hear.  When complete, they have a cool machine that massages the back/neck.  They also know where the fish are biting.  Kathy has suggested I get my hair cut at her hair salon and save 2 bucks :o :o...naw and no way. :)

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Burlkraft

Quote from: beenthere on January 16, 2010, 01:54:30 AM
Quote from: Jeff on January 16, 2010, 01:46:34 AM
My idea of a good haircut these days is, for the first three weeks, no comb needed. Go to bed, get out of the shower, work in the woods all afternoon. still looks the same if its short enough. When I have to start fussing with it, add another 3 to 4 weeks before I finally go get it cut again.  ..........

Exactly how I feel about it too.

I thought you just cut yer hair when ya shave  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Bro. Noble

When I first left home for college,  I asked the guy in the next apt. if he knew a good barber.  He offered to cut my hair so I asked him if he was experienced at it.  He said "sure,  I cut all the guys hair on the swimming team"

DanG I sure wasn't thinking >:(
milking and logging and sawing and milking

WildDog

My best friend as a kid had 3 brothers, one Saturday all 5 of us were walking to play Rugby League and the brothers dad, who ruled with a heavy fist booked the brothers in for haircuts at the Barbers before the games and gave the oldest $5 for the cost. They got to thinking that $5 coud be better spent on food so borrowed their mothers scissors. After the game and the money spent on sweets we got down to "Barbering" business down by the creek. It was a shambles and the 5 of us all copped the strap.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

JV

We had a couple of real barbershops, but one of the shops closed because of the barber's health.  My wife has tried to get me to go to her hairdresser, but I have made up my mind to use a weedeater first.  Besides, I might miss out on a real deal.  My barber is a real horse trader, need something, just ask.  If he doesn't have it, he knows who does.  I bought two antique hit and miss gas engines, a 5th wheel lowboy trailer, and was given a bunch of bar trusses while sitting in the barber chair.  You can't do that in some fancy hair salon.  Haircuts are $9 but its the extras that get expensive.   :D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Part_Timer

Sorry but this will get a bit long winded.

I wear a flat top.  It is almost impossible to get a flat top hair cut now a days.  Katie has been cutting mine for abotu 20 years now so it's not a real big deal.

Last year we just ran out of time before we vent to VA on vacation so I had to scrounge aroud town for a real barber.  I walked into the shop and some good looking gal was in there wearing the barber coat.  I asked if she could cut a real flat top.  Her reply was  "I cut em good enough for the corp for 20 years it ought to be good enough for you."  I was real happy.
Well she cut my hair and checked out the moles on the top of my head to make sure they weren't funny colored.  I thought that was strange but she showed me a skin cancer scar on her leg from the surgery.  She used a real fine trimmer on my neck and vacuumed off my head when she was done.  To say I was happy was an understatement.  I see it like this.

I got the following
A good hair cut.
good conversation.
a medical checkup
got to see some leg
got vacuumed
All for $15.
I'll be going back this summer.  Hope she's still in business.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Engineer

Decided that a good razor in the shower every other day is all I need for a haircut.  Ain't been to a barber in a couple years now.

Dave Shepard

I've been going to the same  barber since I was a little kid. I've gone to a couple others now and then, but only in an emergency. At first, it was just a barbershop. Lots of deer heads on the wall and pictures of triumphant turkey hunters etc. Then, they got the idea to make it a barbershop/beauty salon. They moved to a little bit bigger hole in the wall. Pine paneling gone, deer heads gone. Now it's an anti-septic white with a couple of Norman Rockwell prints on the wall. But, Moose is still there, when he's not golfing in Florida, that is. Must be getting up towards 80 now, but still cutting away.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

timberfaller390

The barbershop I go to is the Edwards Brother's (localy called the Ederds')They've been in business for about 50 years they are both in thier 70's. I get a flat top and pay $7 they shave your neck with a straight razor and trim your eyebrows. There are deer heads on the wall and a glass bottle coke machine in the corner. It doesn't matter whether Ernest or Ron cuts your hair they both do a great job. If you aren't there when they open at 8 am you'll be waiting for awhile and don't even think about trying to get in on saturdays. If you need to know what's going on in the county these are the boys to talk to, they know a heap more about affairs of state than anybody else. Important stuff like who has the best bull who got the first deer of the season who bought a new tractor and so forth and you can also find out every detail that went on at the last county council meeting. It's a good place.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Woodwalker

I had to quit my old barber Mr. Turner some years ago, my nerves couldn't take it any more.  I think he was close to eighty when he retired  and my Dad took me to him for my first haircut. Keep going back to him up until he got the shakes.
He would lather up your sideburns and neck, strop the razor, put his left hand on the side of your head,  and out of the corner of your eye you would see the shaking  right hand and razor coming toward your head. Just couldn't keep going.
He was a one man shop, WWII vet., and the place was the same as the others described here.  One notable memory I have was sometime in the early eighties a young man 18 – 20 with shoulder length hair took his seat in the chair and proceeded to tell the old barber to trim this, layer that.   Mr. Turner stopped, looked at the guy and told him "Son, I'm a barber, not a hair dresser. I give men's haircuts. Do you want a haircut?" The guy acted like he was caught off guard and I'm not sure he fully  understood the question, but he said he wanted a haircut. Boy did he get one. :D
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

pineywoods

I still frequent one of the old fashioned kind of barber shops. No appointments, just walk in and wait your turn. Bill knows everybody and just about everything. He's only open 3 days a week, unless the opening day of turkey season falls on one of those days. then he takes the day off.. ;D
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

WildDog

Back in the 80's we had a shearing team in and one of the rouseabouts called Sydney had long unkept hair allways hanging in his eyes when he was skirting the wool, the contractor told him to get it cut but he didn't, on the final day of cut-out one shearer threw him feet 1st down the shute with his head hanging out while another got the clippers and shore his head, I don't think they charged him for the clip. ;)

Frickman

I'm going to get my hair cut tommorow. I go to a gal who runs a salon in town and just happens to be the sister of one of my customers, that's how I met her in fact. I just show up on time, sit down, shut up, and I'm out the door in fifteen minutes or so, twenty tops. She keeps things moving and doesn't have folks sitting around everywhere gossiping. I avoid two things I never liked about barber shops, waiting around and listening to gossip. No offense to anyone here but sometimes a barbershop is worse than a beauty salon for lies and rumors.

Even though her place is a salon, with tanning beds even, it isn't all frillied up or anything. She has a nice place alright, but she keeps it kind of "gender neutral". I see alot of other local businessmen and other community leaders going in and out. They are like me and don't have alot of time to waste. There are two other girls who work with her and if one falls behind the others take up the slack and get you on your way.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Dan_Shade

in my limited experience, the difference between a "salon" and a "barbershop" is the quality of the clippers.

I never got my hair cut in a "salon" where the clippers weren't painful, becuase they used the $20 clipper.  At a barbershop, they use the high end pro models, and the barbers send the heads out to have them sharpened.

I also like the straight razor neck shave.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

mcfcfan

We have an old fashioned mens barber shop in town.
It has been run by the same two brothers for the last 30 odd years.
It has the old style leather chairs that raise and lower with a foot pedal at the back of the chair.
They trim your beard (shave it if required), moustach, ear hairs and nasel hairs (thats if you have any of course)
Whats more they open at 6.00am every day except Sundays.
No hairdryers, no fancy shop fittings, just scissors and razors.
I go every six to eight weeks depending on growth for a 5 - 10 minute hair cut exactly how i like it. 8) 8)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

fstedy

Haven't been to a real barber for about 25 years. When I look in the mirror I see the guy that cuts my hair. Sometimes he has a pair of clippers in his hand.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Chris Burchfield

Went to Wmart and purchased a Wahl clipper set for shearing one of my dogs last summer. Came with different rakes for different lengths. Even had a DVD showing their use. I thought what the heck, before I get em dirty on a dog. Worked pretty well. I did it outside with wife's makeup mirror. Afterwards, I didn't think I'd ever catch that DanG dog.  :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

mcfcfan

Quote from: mcfcfan on January 19, 2010, 05:14:39 PM
We have an old fashioned mens barber shop in town.
It has been run by the same two brothers for the last 30 odd years.
It has the old style leather chairs that raise and lower with a foot pedal at the back of the chair.
They trim your beard (shave it if required), moustach, ear hairs and nasel hairs (thats if you have any of course)
Whats more they open at 6.00am every day except Sundays.
No hairdryers, no fancy shop fittings, just scissors and razors.
I go every six to eight weeks depending on growth for a 5 - 10 minute hair cut exactly how i like it. 8) 8)

Forgot to mention, only cost $10.00 NZD about $7.40 USD
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

Ernie

Jan and I have been married for almost 39 years and one of the first things I trained her to do was cut my hair.  Come to think of it, that was the only thing I trained her to do.  Every now and then she suggests that I go to a barber but when it gets long enough, she caves in and I get my free haircut again ;D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

BcWoodWorks

I have to add my bit here, because as a 20 year old with no sense of hair-style; all barber shops USED to be good. Until....

I thought it was hard to screw up "just make it shorter" or "Mohawk me up please."

Needless to say, I do my own mohawk'ing now. :/ I came out looking like someone took a crooked dinner fork and tried to mince my scalp. I'm not very smart or good with my hands, but I'm pretty sure I could have get a straighter mohawk with a pair of golf clubs and my Aunt's make-up mirror.  ::)

Lesson learned. I guess I missed out, seeing as how I've never been to a "real" barber shop for a shave/cut.

*Shrug* We the youth, do hereby swear to get our scalps mauled by talkative 19 year old chicks.
Alec - Woodworking rookie, and Private in the United States Army.

"Safety first, impressions last. Remember it." -Swampdonkey

Samuel

I bought a $30 par of clippers from Costco about 5 years ago.  Me and the boy get a good skinning about 1-2 times per month.  I find its even faster without the stupid guard, and it lasts longer too. ;)
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

CHARLIE

When I lived in Minnesota I went to an old style Barbershop called Jerry's. Jerry was the only barber. It was first come first serve. Plenty of hunting, fishing, car, Popular Science and Popular Mechanics magazines.  Sit and talk politics, tell jokes and talk about sports or hunting and fishing. You didn't even need to know the people there, just enjoy the conversations.  Jerry cut my hair from 1972 until 2004 when I moved to Wisconsin.

When I moved to New Richmond I couldn't find an old time Barbershop. So, I went to Fantastic Sams.  It was a franchise and they never had the same girls there. They didn't use clippers and only would give a trim with scissors.  Finally, I asked the girl to cut my hair with clippers. She looked horrified. She took some clipers out of the drawer and put one of those plastic guides on it. I never went back. I asked one of the guys in Kiwanis Club where he got his hair cut.  Now I go to a one chair Barbershop in the small town of Star Prarie. First come, first serve. Magazines are hunting, fishing, Popular Mechanics, Motorcycle, Old Cars and Aviation and some are pretty old.  The barber is my age (65) and owns a motorcycle, an old 5 window coupe street rod, a pickup truck and he hunts and shoots a lot of competitive trap.  I get a good haircut, hot lather and shave around the ears and back of the neck and the eyebrows trimmed while we talk about hunting, or motorcycles or cars or guns or politics. Everyone in the shop joins in.  I look forward to my quarterly haircut. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

old joe

All my working life I was required to be well trimmed and groomed.  Not any more!!
I cant remember my last haircut or shave.  hair in a tail .  Beard trimmed with scissors.
I love it, And Kim is a good sport.
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Thank You Sponsors!