iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This thread started by request...

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2010, 09:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

Quote from: Burlkraft on January 16, 2010, 08:59:56 AM

I'd take one without sleeves tho.......

Are you sure you want one of those store made ones? They would not have that "hacked off" look.  ::)

:D :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Warbird

I'd order a couple of tshirts.  If you do this, I think it would be nice to get some of the female type of tshirts, too.  Then I could get one for the Mrs that she'd actually wear.  If that makes it too tricky, then I'd just get one for myself.

beenthere

And then need 'em for the grand kids, in all sizes too. With and without pockets, and some v-neck and some turtle neck.  ::) ::)
Maybe some lightweight, some heavy.  Some net ones too.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Reddog

Quote from: beenthere on January 16, 2010, 03:49:43 PM
Some net ones too.  ;D

Oh kay that left an image the gasoline won't burn out of my eyes  yikes_smiley laugh_at

ARKANSAWYER

Why not!  ARKANSAWYER SAWMILL INC. has shirts and me and Tom look good in Red.  LeeB looks good in white.
ARKANSAWYER

sprintfan11

I would definately be interested in a hooded sweatshirt, possibly a T-Shirt.

Remember the words of Henry Ford: :"They can choose whatever color Model-T they want...as long as it's black."
Use up, wear out, make do or do without.

Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20"
1994 GMC 1500 4X4
Central Boiler 5036 OWB
Troy-Built 27 ton splitter
Generac 6500 generator
More stuff to come....

Jeff

This thread has already shown me that there is no way I am going to be able to order shirts and please every taste.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gary_C

So by now, Jeff is scratching his head and asking "what was the original question"?   ;D

Maybe it should be a list of items with logo and perhaps names and then have to place orders rather than having stock?

Jeff beat me to it and posted while I was typing.  ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IMERC

Quote from: Reddog on January 16, 2010, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: beenthere on January 16, 2010, 03:49:43 PM
Some net ones too.  ;D

Oh kay that left an image the gasoline won't burn out of my eyes  yikes_smiley laugh_at

I know who to put into that shirt...

you need to select a different line of models...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on January 16, 2010, 04:42:15 PM
This thread has already shown me that there is no way I am going to be able to order shirts and please every taste.

You mean we aren't going to be able to order pink frilly shirts with ruffles?  ;D

bill m

NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

wi woodcutter

Jeff if it was me I would do it to please the masses and make it as easy for yourself as possible.

If someone does not like it, too bad.  You cannot please everyone all the time.
2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

scgargoyle

I'd buy a couple of shirts- XL. I ordered a hat, and I don't even wear hats! :D I would maybe run a poll as to preferences, and go with the majority. Period. End of story. I would look into Cafe Press, as was suggested. That way, you could offer different options (if you wanted to). If you go with them, you could have bumper stickers, mugs, whatever.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Reddog

We have CAFE PRESS
http://www.cafepress.com/forestry

It is right above the Forestry forum tool box at the bottom of the sponsor columns on the left hand side called the Forestry Forum Store.

Jeff the only thing missing by these requests is some dark colored shirts. May be look at your option in the store and see if they are available now. :)

Jeff

Cafe press shirts seem to be horribly expensive. When I set that up dark shirts were not available, and it looks like the dark shirts they have now only allow for a small pocket graphic.

Ron Wenrich

They don't seem too far out of line.  Compare them with any printed shirt that you find, especially college logos.  You get what you pay for.  If you don't like the quality or selection, change vendors.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff on January 17, 2010, 09:32:58 AM
Cafe press shirts seem to be horribly expensive. When I set that up dark shirts were not available, and it looks like the dark shirts they have now only allow for a small pocket graphic.

Have ya talked to Kitty yet?

She did the Wis. Chapter shirts. I know she LOVES to one offs  ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

motohed

I would be interested in some sleave less shirts as well ,light grey or green . I was also thinking a window decal would be nice also , I don't do the bumper sticker thing . I think many have made a good point about direct order for items , for the FF . Jeff could add a profit , an all could get what ever they want , cups , gear bags , shirts ,jackets , chaps , etc . I would have no problem ,paying for a quality product , knowing it will be supporting the Forestry Forum . 8)

Scott

Jeff

When I get a chance, I'll dive back into cafe press and see what they have to offer, and also try and come up with some art work if I go that way. At the moment I'm swamped.  Got 4 websites under construction and more in the queue  :)

Meadows Miller

No huge rush we know your a busy man Mate  ;) ;D ;D Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

DR_Buck

Quote from: Burlkraft on January 17, 2010, 10:45:51 AM

Have ya talked to Kitty yet?

She did the Wis. Chapter shirts. I know she LOVES to one offs  ;D  ;D  ;D

I know she is willing to do shirts.  She has the FF logo already digitized.  She can do single size or color orders.  If Jeff wants to limit the color choices that would be fine as well.   In the past she has done FF shirts on gray, forest green and even red for a "special" FF member.  ;D   I think she would even add names or FF user IDs if wanted.

She has just regisiered as a FF member and can now defend herself.  ;)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Thank You Sponsors!