iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Introduction and Hello

Started by old joes young kim, December 28, 2009, 07:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old joes young kim

Hello to all
I wanted to say hi. I am new to this forum, however I have heard good things about most all. I wrote to Marcel, passed a message for Pfish farmer, and have heard jokes from Joe's office to mine yelled thru the wall. So since I am the wood mill catcher, gofer, and all around great helper and wife to old joe, I joined to learn and enjoy. Thanks you for having me!
Bonsoir eh? :)

woody1

Hello back !! Welcome to the forum. Lots of readin' and info. on here. Enjoy !!
Woody
If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

old joe

Kim
And a great gofer you are too!!
Love Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Chuck White

Nice to have you aboard Kim!  ;)

This is a good place to be, no matter what you may have heard!  ;D

Many really nice people here and we're friendly to newby's too!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DouginUtah

How can you be Old Joe's gofer when you live in different states?

:D  :D  :D
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

old joes young kim

HMMMM Good Question Either I gofered too far and forgot where I was or as is probably the case just gofered too long and was tired out! Thanks for pointing that out Doug, I guess you'll be the one keeping me on my toes!

old joes young kim

isawlogs

Allo Kim , fait plaisir de te reparler  :)

Nice to see you onboard , great place to meet some real nice folks .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Hello, Kim and Welcome to FF..... :)   Sounds like you got Joe....you got us....What more could you want..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!