iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How is your Reaction time?

Started by Sprucegum, December 27, 2009, 06:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprucegum

zopi

I'm bloody slow.

but then..I wouldn't waste trank darts on sheep anyhow...that's what the lightning quick border collies are for...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Brucer

3 - sluggish snails (lowest score) >:(,
1 - ambling armadillo (next lowest score) :(,
1 - bobbing bobcat (middle score) :).

I got my best score after I switched to using my middle finger on the mouse instead of my index finger. Go figure ???.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Warbird

Second try, 0.1788 seconds, Rocketing Rabbit.  I refuse to waste anymore time on it.  ;D

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pigman

.250 seconds  That is the time difference we used in highschool track and field to compare hand timming with electronic timng.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

LeeB

They had electronic timing that far back? I thought they still had wind up clocks. :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

pigman

I should have said my kids highschool track meets. :-[ I only chased cows and I never timed that. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Brucer

That's impressive, Warbird. Good plan to quit while you're ahead :D. I figure the cutoff between Bobbing Bobcat and Rocketing Rabbit is 0.2 seconds.

Best overall score I managed before I quit was 0.229 seconds. I actually managed to get one sheep at 0.000 seconds!! That was a complete fluke -- my finger twitched at the very same instant a sheep appeared. Too bad my other 4 scores were terrible on that round>:(.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Meadows Miller

Gday

Warbird nice score Mate  ;) I got a Bobbing Bobcat with an avv of .225 seconds  ;) :D ;D 8)

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

IMERC

Quote from: Brucer on December 27, 2009, 07:36:19 PM

I got my best score after I switched to using my middle finger on the mouse instead of my index finger. Go figure ???.

that fast giving out the high sign...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

IMERC

Quote from: LeeB on December 27, 2009, 09:44:01 PM
They had electronic timing that far back? I thought they still had wind up clocks. :D

pedulem...

IMERC

got rabbit once...
jumped the gun a bunch of times...
lotsa 3 second penalties...

nas

Quote from: IMERC on December 28, 2009, 07:09:30 AM

pedulem...
I thought it was sundial :D
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

IMERC

Quote from: nas on December 28, 2009, 09:56:30 AM
Quote from: IMERC on December 28, 2009, 07:09:30 AM

pedulem...
I thought it was sundial :D

sun came up...
sun went down...
hence light time or dark time...

Chuck White

I tried it 4 or 5 times and always ended up with Bobbing Bobcat!  ;D

Cute game.  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ErikC

Bobbing bobcat 3 times. penalized 3 times.
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

WildDog

It must be this dial up service they got us on while the satelite dish gets fixed ;)  Ambling Armadilo 3 x, reminds me off a town out west I was working at last month.......Coonamble
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Meadows Miller

Coulda been Goodooga mate  ;) :D :D :D :D :D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Ernie

Mostly sluggish snail best was bobbing bobcat at 0.2608 seconds, no consistency at all the same degree of consistency as my golf swing :(

Must be old age.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

SPIKER

running a laptop so the keypad kept jumping the gun :(
I did get some .222 ave then a gun jump:(

mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!