iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He's now taking orders for the next holiday.

Started by Jeff, December 26, 2009, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Burlkraft that is. Many of you may not know this, cause he has tried to keep it within a small circle of friends, but besides being pretty fair on the lathe, he is really good at cross stitch and outstanding with a crochet hook. This year for Christmas he made all of these for me. A finger puppet for every finger.  So, if your interested in some unique gifts for next year, get your orders in. Not only does he do the finger puppets, but he stitches up some pretty mean doilies, barbie doll sweaters and GI Joe Flack Jackets as well.   :)

Happy Christmas and Merry New Years Steve. ;) ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BcWoodWorks

:D :D :D

I thought in my old age I'd seen and heard it all...Now I can say I have.

Guess he knew better than to let me in on that circle.  :D

Nice...uhhhh, hobby Steve.  ;D
Alec - Woodworking rookie, and Private in the United States Army.

"Safety first, impressions last. Remember it." -Swampdonkey

Jeff

zopi

Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jasperfield

Now that's talent. And they look like they were made by someone who knew what they were doing.

It appears that he's also got a talent for keeping himself busy. That's a true blessing.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

pasbuild

Now I know why he lives sooo close to that LIBERAlL town, hey Steve da ya play hockey?
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

Mooseherder

LeeB

It'll make your fingers warm and fuzzy any way. :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on December 26, 2009, 07:20:40 PM
Hobby hell. Its a passion.

HAHA!!  LOL LOL  I'm almost in tears and the Mrs is wondering what in the world is wrong with me. 

ScottAR

Hell, I like em!  I can't do too much fiddley work without throwing
things.

Be Proud, you are truly a maker of things not many can claim that one.
although the percentage is higher here than most places.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Jeff

Hmm, Stevie aint weighed in yet. I bet he was up all night working on the rumored new product line. Toe Socks with personality. :)

zopi

They aren't finger puppets...they are for keeping your trigger finger warm when wearing half fingered gloves in the tree stand...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Burlkraft

Go ahead and poke fun...........

I am outraged that you would make fun of someone who was just trying to brighten up your Christmas experience this year    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

I worked hard on these and to be chastised instead of getting the loving and warm response as expected has been very hurtful  :-\  :-\  :-\

Jill's makin' me some hot chocolate with whipped cream to make me feel better  ;D  ;D  ;D

The dog and the cat loved the sweaters I made for them. Why can't you be as nice as them  ???  ???

I'm going to go watch the DVD series I got this year. Sewing with Nancy  ;D  ;D   :'( :'( :'( :'(
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

Hey!  Where do you see me poking fun?  I'm proud as heck of em. In fact, because of the need to respond to this, I had to remove my friends and put em back in thier little cardboard home.  It would seem it is obvious that I care deeply for them by not beating them around their little heads from answering this post without doing that first.

Patty

Ha! I knew Steve was in touch with his feminine side  :D       Those tiny puppets are just too cute. I love them! Can't wait to see the toe socks he comes up with next.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Patty on December 27, 2009, 09:55:46 AM
Ha! I knew Steve was in touch with his feminine side  :D       Those tiny puppets are just too cute. I love them! Can't wait to see the toe socks he comes up with next.

You'll be the first to get a pair!  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

I'm planning a youtube puppet show. I hope you are geared up for all the pending orders.

isawlogs

As original as can be , nice , very nice , what I would like to know is what got you into crocheting ... ??? smiley_headscratch
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

scsmith42

It's not often that I am at a loss for words.... but this one of them.

Hmmm......
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Jeff

Quote from: isawlogs on December 27, 2009, 11:12:21 AM

As original as can be , nice , very nice , what I would like to know is what got you into crocheting ... ??? smiley_headscratch

The story I heard goes clear back to the 60's when he was playing dress up and found and became enamored with his Mama's poodle skirt. But considering the source of that, I would be very suspect.

Warbird

The Mrs wants to learn how to make some now.  Will you be offering any online classes?  ;D

BcWoodWorks

We wouldn't hassle you if we didn't love ya man.  ;D
Alec - Woodworking rookie, and Private in the United States Army.

"Safety first, impressions last. Remember it." -Swampdonkey

Thank You Sponsors!