iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

029 parts diagram

Started by vonleyser, December 26, 2009, 01:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonleyser

Hi all,

I am new to this forum,stumbled across it while looking for information for a saw I have,I
saw someone had a copy that they would share,sent an PM to them but have not got a response.So I am back to ask on the forum

anyone have a copy of a 029 parts manual,I am needing a picture or something to see
so I can order some maintaince parts.
Frist item I am trying to find is a ? some sort of breather just above the gas fill opening,under the orange cover that goes over the air filter.
second item is part #  11271621000A this is a large washer (a little over two inches) that covers the rim sprocket,much bigger then the standard one inch washer.
I can not locate the above items so I am asking here.

Thanks
                       Have a good New Year
                                      Mark

Al_Smith

I assume that filter deal you are talking about is in fact the tank vent which in typical Stihl fashion is two seperate pieces .The first being the tubing is #117-350-0800 .The second piece is called a vent insert which is really just a short piece of threaded  rod about like a set screw #117-359-5800 .

That other number doesn't appear on any thing including the parts price lists .

Now due to the fact you have to buy Stihl parts from a Stihl dealer one would assume they would have the IPL of the saw in question unless they are too lazy to look them up or too stupid . Given the demeaner of a few dealers niether one would surprise me .

joe_indi

Hi Mark,

The best of the Season to you.

The washer you are looking for is the 33mm washer (#0000 958 1021) which is used when a spur sprocket is fitted on the 029.
It is still there on the parts list so it should be available.
The tubing which is called  the tank vent #1117 350 5800 and the screw shaped vent insert #1120 358 8105 should also be available.
However, I would suggest that you get the more recent vent #0000 350 5802.

This is the one you were asking about:

This is the more recent tpye

Joe

Aces

I too, would like a parts list for my 029 Farm Boss.  But I learned from another member of this forum that the source for these parts list is no longer available.   :(

Thank You Sponsors!