iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

fryeburg fair

Started by L. Wakefield, September 29, 2003, 07:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L. Wakefield

Is anyone going to the Fryeburg fair in Fryeburg Maine this year? It's coming right up. Woodman's day is usually the 1st of October- so- it may have already started. I'm headed for the feedstore this am (if I can get my butt up off from in front of the computer) and get a schedule. I have 3 calves to sell but no takers yet. They may have to go to auction.

The forestry building always has a lot of good stuff, and the historical exhibits are great. When I couldn't remember what cow hobbles looked like I went there and made a sketch, and then made some that worked (I don't use them very often but since I handmilk my cows and get all the females used to this, if I get an unruly kicker the hobbles make the break-in period a whole lot safer for me) They also have a lot of old saws both pwered and the hand variety. There was a barn construction demo 2 years ago that was very impressive.

And, of course, all the grease you can eat! It's a great, artery clogging windup for the summer.I enjoy the ride over there.   lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!