iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oklahoma blizzard

Started by okmulch, December 25, 2009, 06:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okmulch

Well we are definitly going to have a white Christmas here in Stillwater.Ok. I have not been able to get a ruler in the snow to see how much we have had due to it snowing passed dark, but plan on getting out soon. Luckily I have one of the loaders here with a bucket to clean some roads. The news is saying Oklahoma City received 14 inches which beat the old record by about 6 inches! All of Oklahoma came to a stand still yesterday afternoon with cars abandoned all over the roads.

We have no plans of going anywhere and plan on staying close to the house and having a nice Christmas with the boys.

I hope all have a Merry Christmas.

I will see about getting some pics up a little later when the sun comes up.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

breederman

Good luck and enjoy your white Christmas! :)
Together we got this !

Bibbyman

Snug in by the fire! 

I sure feel for the farmers that have to get out and take care of the livestock.

But keep it out there!  It was over 50 when I got up about midnight.  Now it's down to 20 with a windchill of 4.  BurrrrrR!   I'm going back to bed.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Norm

Yikes it sounds like you're getting the weather we usually do okmulch. Now for pictures the heck with the snow....lets see what you guys got for Christmas!

rbhunter

It is a beautiful white Christmas here  in Topeka Ks. We arrived the the night before it started. Sister and family cannot make it until tomorrow so we will celebrate twice.

Mom fell yesterday outside the back door and broke her wrist and had surgery yesterday to add a couple of screws and a rod. She seems to be doing ok this morning just cannot use her right hand.

Have turkeys started in the smoker. It is about 15 degrees here. Plan on running one turkey across town later for inlaws and he has cancer and can not get out. I think they need a good dinner. We will celebrate supper over there later. 

Merry Christmas and enjoy. Stay safe on the roads.

Randy
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Thank You Sponsors!