Previous topic - Next topic

acetree

Some Extreme Tree Cutting and Tree Climbing
Hopefully you enjoy !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBWvKM4RKg

Thanks

ACE !

bill m

Shouldn't this  advertisement been posted in the commercial section?
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Kevin

It's not an intentional ad Bill, look at his other posts.
He's posting videos of the tree work his company does, more as entertainment than advertising.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

motohed

That was a cool video , I did some climbing for a while when I was younger ,but nothing like that !

Mr Mom

I would like to try climbing.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Hilltop366

:o

I'll cut my trees with my feet on the ground thanks.

firefighter

great video but i will stay on the ground.

Tom

I've not been able to figure out why, but my broadband connection is providing me with almost dial-up results on videos.  There was a time, up until about a year ago, when it was lightening fast.  Videos and Music  were almost like being at the Movies.  Now I find that I dont watch them anymore because of the jerkiness and even disjointedness. A segment will download in 5 or 10 seconds and then play for 1/2 second.  Then it will download for another 5 or 10 seconds and play for another 1/2 second.   It's not like I can let it download and them play it either.  Most of them, like youtube, play as they download and efforts to rewind it will just result in another download.  Sure wish I could watch this stuff.

johnjbc

Did you measure your response? If it has degraded you need to call your local provider

If it looks good then a note to the WEB Master at the site hosting the video is in order. This is probably due the increased use of video in the last year or so and is affecting me also.

LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

ScottAR

may have some spyware on your box.  that happens to mine sometimes.
download the free superantispyware.com download and it will clear it off.

I don't work for em just a happy user.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

acetree

Quote from: Hilltop366 on December 17, 2009, 02:44:52 PM

We can put you in one of our cherry pickers, if you would like !  :D

That's connected to the ground !

ACE

Hilltop366

Quote from: acetree on December 20, 2009, 10:25:23 PM
Quote from: Hilltop366 on December 17, 2009, 02:44:52 PM

We can put you in one of our cherry pickers, if you would like !  :D

That's connected to the ground !

ACE

Let me rephrase that.

I'll cut my trees with my feet ON the ground thanks.

zopi

Finally got to watch the video...Those big eucs can be tough..

I love that GRCS..they are spendy, but there is no better way to rig down a tree, unless you have a crane...and that's just cheating...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

ibseeker

great video...very entertaining. The euc forests near Sydney are very pretty which kind of surprised me. A nice open forest with a good variety of trees...well all eucalyptous but still different.
How are the eucy's to climb? Here in San Diego we have a lot of euc trees and they tend to be brittle and lose some big branches regularly.

Thanks, I enjoyed it. Brought back some memories.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

acetree

Thanks for the great comments !glad you liked our new video ! Hopefully when i get more time i will post some more for you to check out!!!.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and a good new years !

ACE

logwalker

Well Ace, my hat goes off to you. You must be very good at what you do if you're still here to talk about it. Very entertaining and please post some more video.

Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

acetree

G'day

Boom lift/cherry picker work has been good lately.

We have put together a short video with photos  popcorn_smiley demonstrating the work we have been involved in during this year.

Cheers

ACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcplz0WWf5Q

fishpharmer

You should of got one with some reach. ;) :D :D

Amazing machine.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

captain_crunch

Ace
All I can say is you fellers are real brave or not real smart :D :D :D
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Gary_C

Quote from: Tom on December 17, 2009, 06:01:43 PM
I've not been able to figure out why, but my broadband connection is providing me with almost dial-up results on videos. 

I am seeing the same thing. I think the ISP's are fast tracking those that pay more after the US Supreme court ruled in their favor.  :(
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!