iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where are you located?????????

Started by Chuck White, December 10, 2009, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

Quote from: DanG on December 11, 2009, 12:40:20 PM

I like the avatars that actually show a likeness of the Forumite him/herself.
I see Jeff took your advice and changed his avatar picture.

Edit: Dec 13    For anyone that reads this thread in the future, Jeff had just changed his avatar to a handsome older man with big ears and a nose. He has since changed the picture to a not so handsome younger man.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Roxie

Yes sir, Tom, during the hot Presidential race last year, a member of the Democratic party was describing areas of the country they felt would bend their way.  He got to talking about Pennsylvania and he said that they had Philadelphia and they had Pittsburgh, but everything in between was Alabama.  I was just as shocked as you are to discover that I lived in Alabama.  I'm clinging to it, along with my guns and religion.  In that order.   :D

Say when

Jeff

Quote from: pigman on December 11, 2009, 11:07:22 PM
Quote from: DanG on December 11, 2009, 12:40:20 PM

I like the avatars that actually show a likeness of the Forumite him/herself.
I see Jeff took your advice and changed his avatar picture.

Ya know, I kinda think I look like an older version of Pigman.  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gary_C

Jeff, is that what all that time at the cabin has done to you?  :o :o   

:D :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

submarinesailor

Quote from: Jeff on December 12, 2009, 12:27:41 AM

Ya know, I kinda think I look like an older version of Pigman.  8)

I didn't know that was possible. ;D ;D ;D

Bruce

pigman

Y'all have gone and hurt my feelings. :'( :D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Banjo picker

I got to get me some of them trees that break wind....Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

After Katrina, I had a tree farm full of "wind broke" trees.  And when I saw them I almost "broke wind"...... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

Quote from: Magicman on December 12, 2009, 08:03:11 PM
After Katrina, I had a tree farm full of "wind broke" trees.  And when I saw them I almost "broke wind"...... :D

My English skills again .... is that like in sawing or seeing .  smiley_headscratch   :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Meadows Miller

Gday

Quote from: isawlogs on December 12, 2009, 10:18:42 PM

My English skills again .... is that like in sawing or seeing .  smiley_headscratch   :P

Isawlogs knowing Magic i reckon he saw em then sawed them Mate  ;) :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

Quote from: Banjo picker on December 12, 2009, 06:11:06 PM
I got to get me some of them trees that break wind....Tim

Tim just give me some warning if you get hold of some before i get there I might need to get a gas mask ifn you put too many in the ground at one time Mate  :o :o ;) :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

Reards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Magicman

My English skills again .... is that like in sawing or seeing .  smiley_headscratch   :P

In this case, it was seeing..... :o  Although I did finally saw some of them into lumber..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

isawlogs

Dan I was doing good .. till you poped in .. GO to bed .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Banjo picker

Did anybody out there see him saw them into possibly a see-saw?

Chris I'll try to give you a heads up if that happens. ;)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Warbird

Seeing a sawyer saw is a remarkable thing, especially when he sees you seeing his sawing.  :)

Tom

I, once, saw a sawyer sawing, but have seldom seen a sawyer see himself sawing.  But I have seen a see-saw where one can see saw but not see sawing, nor saw, see.

Chuck White

Quote from: Tom on December 13, 2009, 11:58:42 AM
I, once, saw a sawyer sawing, but have seldom seen a sawyer see himself sawing.  But I have seen a see-saw where one can see saw but not see sawing, nor saw, see.

WHEEEEW!  That's a mouthfull Tom!

edit: I'd almost bet you couldn't say that again without reading the words!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

geohayes7

Almost went to Cuzcu back in the 80's for a gold prospecting expedition
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must, like men,undergo the fatigues of supporting it"....Thomas Paine

Warbird

Quote from: Tom on December 13, 2009, 11:58:42 AM

Yes, I see, er, saw.  :)

DanG

I'll see that and raise ya a sawbuck.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Mooseherder

Quote from: DanG on December 13, 2009, 01:05:55 PM
I'll see that and raise ya a sawbuck.

And then the Band Played. ;D

smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smile_banjoman smiley_dwarf_finished_chair smiley_trap_drummer smiley_guitarist smiley_fiddler

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Magicman on December 12, 2009, 10:52:32 PM

In this case, it was seeing..... :o  Although I did finally saw some of them into lumber..... :D

I been places that since the seeing was in the past the would now say that they had seed them...

Herb

geohayes7

I've been thinking bout things I thought I'd never be thinking
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must, like men,undergo the fatigues of supporting it"....Thomas Paine

Thank You Sponsors!