iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What if loggers ruled the world.

Started by Jeff, December 03, 2009, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

This is a commercial I saw a couple times on T.V.   I think its pretty good. :)

http://www.bestads.tv/view/3325/sprint-loggers/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Chainsaws have their place in divorce settlement I guess  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

I think I will hang on to the one I got my chance of getting this lucky twice are not so good. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Tom

You're right jake. that's a good chainsaw and you don't want to lose it.  Besides, if Raine got hold of it, she'd probably shorten you a bit.  :D :D :D

customsawyer

Tom some times I think you sit around waiting for me to post so you can take my words, twist them good and tight then jab me with them to see how high I jump. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Tom

I'm like a gunslinger, standing in the middle of the street with my hands just above the holsters and my shoulders haunched.

I've got one of those recordings, of somebody giggling, in my pocket.  :D :D

I just hope that the retribution isn't too bad.  I'm getting a long string victims.  :P :D :D :D

customsawyer

www.thecustomsawyer.com

Don_Papenburg

Tom ,ya better look out fer tha gunslingerwanabe lurking behind the water trouth.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Tom

Yeah, I'm living a dangerous life.  These young whippersnappers are  likely to get the best of me as I slow down.  :D

Meadows Miller

Gday

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lmao things would be divided pretty evenly  ;) :D :D ;D
Thats how John Denver sorted things with anne when he came home to find she'd gotten treeloppers in and took out the trees out the front of the place they had up in Co because she wanted a better view w/out telling him  :o He got the saw out and cut the bloody dining room table in half and said how dose that make you feel  ;) :D :D :D he told an interviewer later it was because the 6 trees out the front of the home hed built where the main reason he'd brought the block in the first place  :) ::)

Tom  we are all still sitting back waiting for you to trip up Mate   ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;D 8)

Quote from: customsawyer on December 03, 2009, 07:47:30 PM
I think I will hang on to the one I got my chance of getting this lucky twice are not so good. ;D
Jake your spoton there A Great One's hard to find Mate  ;) ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

customsawyer

Now I'm confused Chris are we talking about the wife or the chain saw. See what you started Tom. smiley_huh2
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Tom

WDH

A little double entendre there  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Meadows Miller

sail_smiley Tom  where are we headed now Mate  :)  ;) :D :D :D  8)

Jake a good chainsaws easy to find Mate   ;) ;D 8) 8) The missus is the hard one   ??? :o :) ::) Ive only had one Girlfrend in the last 6 years i tend to get one's that are pshycos  hung up on money  ??? :) :o ::)   but i  also keep to myself alot more these days Ahh it'll happen oneday soon enough   ;) :D ;D ;D 8) You would'nt know of any Nice DTE girls would  you mate    ???  :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D

Regards Chris

customsawyer

Have never used the singles adds so don't know what kind of lady that is.  "DTE" ???
www.thecustomsawyer.com

beenthere

Me either  ;D

But google suggested Down to Earth for DTE

That conjurs up a few mental images..... :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

rickywashere

well back to the video//// wonder who's part of the house went over the hill :)

Meadows Miller

A good one Jake  and i dont use em either  :D :D :D :D ;)

Beenthere as long as its not one o them tree hugging ones  mate  :D :D :D :D :D

Theres a man drought on in australia you know :o :) but thats if you listen to the meadia fellas  ;) :D
But i think its because blokes are losing intrest  ;)as it seems most girls these days expect way too much and have too many boxes to tick and think relationships shouldnt take abit of effort from both sides and if things get alittle tough you have some sreious issues on your hands  ??? ::)
i was engauged for over 4 years from when i was 18 but we delt with alot of issues because she came from a broken home where her father took of with her best freind when she was 16 which wasnt the only issue i also had to deal with a mil that hated my guts and did everything she could to sabotage things   ??? ive seen her few times over the last few years and shes said everytime that she wished i was still with her daughter because shes with a real prick now  :'( I just said its abit late now  ;)

Im quite happy on my own these days  ;) :D :D and im fully ocupied with my business anyway and as we all know us blokes arnt realy good at multi tasking anyhow  ;) :D :D :D :D :D  ;)

I have freinds who try to set me up with girls quite often Im pretty sure the rite one will come along when i least expect it  ;) she will just have to be able to put up with a bloke who suffers SSA Severe Sawmiling Addiction  ;) :D :D :D :D :D ;D 8) 8)

So what was it we where talking about Again  ??? ??? ??? a bloody funny add thats It  ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rick I reckon it woulda been his half if her lawyers had anything to do with it Mate  ;) :D :D :D :D

I also hope they didnt have any kids i dont know how judge waggner woulda sorted that one  :o :o :o ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Regards Chris

Tom

You have those TV Judges too?  I thought that was just a North American Malady. :-\

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!