iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Third Birthday, Forestry Forum

Started by Tom, September 23, 2003, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

September 24th
Happy birthday to us......... Happy birthday to us.......

Habby Birdday 2U!!  Habby Birdday 2U!! I remember when that little tyke was bald.  That was before he grew the hat.
Happy BirthdayForestry Forum

Hippy birdie 2 ewe !![/color]
How do you get those funky creatures (graphics) to appear on your posts (left side)....
 Theguide

Site Administator

Don, I think you need some help! You got troubles every where ya go! Nah, nothing sneaky, no plugins, just basic cgi programming. It might be a netscape problem though, which I am betting your using. I'll fix it up for ya so you can woop theguide! I'll post here when I find the solution to your Texas size problem.

Here is A Picture of our Christmas Contest Print. It is matted and framed in oak. It is one of my earlier paintings. The original now hangs in England.
 Gordon ???Now thats cool 8) 
 Jeff
Does anybody know this guy? check out this website. Two of the calculators that Ron and I spent many many hours designing have been placed on his website.

Jeff
I noticed the domain name www.forestryforum.com had never been taken. So guess what. I bought it.

G'day there
First post from the Kiwi Charlie (popular name round these parts!).  I am in Auckland, New Zealand,

Charlie    I used to love to try and outwit squirrels. It's quite a challange.   :-/
Gordon    Rest in peace Haleigh,
RavioliKid   Gee, I thought the baseball bats were jump rope handles!

Charlie     Thanks Rav. I didn't know Tom was going to put them on there. Must be some more payback for the time I woke him up with ice water. ;D

The winner is Justin Barnes of the Michigan State Prison!
Dang   Hold that thought, Tom.  Gimme time to git ma boots on!! :o

Phil L    I am wondering about the possiblility of growing Paulownia seedlings from seed.

Jeff B    I have created us a new front door,
Don Staples   Re: Who is going to make the 10,000th post?
1  BINGO  
Kevin    I`m trying to think of something nice to say about you but I can`t think of anything.    
Horselogger     I'd have better luck " trying to butter a bobcats butt"
Edo     As some might already know... I practice forestry in Costa Rica.  
Corley5      I'm proud to annouce the birth of our son Zachariah James Whittaker .

15,000 Poster
We have a victom.. er, winner!  Noble,

Paul_H     We just got home.  Tuesday June 25 at 8:05 pm our new baby,Mary, Lisabeth was born.
Gordon    ......and I DELIVERED HER IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THE CAR,
Kevin    We just hit 500!   8)
smwwoody Hi All.  I am new here.
Weekend Sawyer         I believe my last post about Anitques was the 20,000th post!

billwarren I am going to try to find 9 huge redwood logs that sank in the sea off the Calif. coast in the 1930's
johncinquo      I have decided to have some of my bigger trees logged and sold professionally.
AndysMagicFinger        you Americans don't do things by halfs... You seem to have the biggest and best of everything,
Frank Pender       I got the call at 9:25 PM last night.   As of 9:05 PM I am an offical Grandfather
LeeB   Can anyone tell me the relationship between amps and horsepower?
DouginUtah    Anyone here knowledgeable about batteries
Inspectorwoody ......any of you guys in or around Iowa would be interested in attending a short course etc. I would be willing to put one on.......
Hills logging    If you need to lighten up the work place, go on a wild boar hunt, and have your fellin guy get beat-up by a 7 foot ostrich
Fabiola   Hello everybody, on Saturday 21th the winter arrived here in Rio
Larry Copas   I saw a Bob Hope show in the Vietnam "conflict"
biziedizie    any of you guys have heard of Beer Butt Chicken

Fla. Deadheader  might have broke my right ankle

Typhoon  Hello! This is my first post!

Chet Happy Birthday to Da Forestry Forum

oldsaw, sawyer40,bull,wudman,redpowered,smwwoody, MarkM. janel, Bibbyman, redpowered, David P,jordabr, Haytrader, Sven Christiansen, Chet,dail h, breederman, C Miller, Russ, Tillaway, Electric Al, SDSaw, shopteacher, cringo, termite, Kevin H, Steve M, woodmills1, David P, dewwood, tiny, isawlogs, Tim, hawby, sawwood, Harold, Ianab, EZ, Weekend Sawyer, LKasdorf, Shamus, beenthere, Paul H, Larry Copus, king bubba, J T, ohsoloco, dan-l-b. sawyerkirk, OneWithWood, grampa joe, Grampt, Den Socling, Greenman, DouginUtah, hills logging, saki, WV hillbilly, hawby, oakyscott, Ron Wenrich, Dugsaws, NormF, Gary Watson, Patty, Linda, D Frederick,Ron Scott, ARKANSAWYER, AtLast, KarlP, blue-eyed-devil, Adamj, Sasquatchman, spencer, hydeoutman, miker, dickhayhurst, Matt Ridgeway, Kiwi Jake, Rob, ohio bill, Jason WI, racon,  keel661, J Beyer, joshua5, Indylan, Sawfan, JimMartin999, sawinmontana, madcow, iceman lumberjack, wiswannabe, oakiemac, leo, sandy, stevereno, tony marks, whitepe, bushcat, TJack, jindie, mobilesawyer, cluckerplucker, woodbeard, P A Scott, Mtnjack, MrMoo, Greg, Jeff Green, tony  marks, Minnesota boy, LSUNo1,duke401, lamar, dtody, Buzz Sawyer,  Paschale, NobleMa, Buttonrock, shades, north bugtussel, DonT, ranger, StIhL_MaGnUm_1, sawcrazy, timberturner, JD Kidd, GISer, psychotic1, L Wakefield, robotguy, BlaBla, rebocardo, rod, bittertnut, swampwhiteoak, steveST, Joey Lowe, splinters, Idaho4, Cedar Eater, AndyB, ShepFL, David Clark, Geoff, Eugene, Woodhog, Mosquito Swatter, Roger T, wiam, Corley5, treeboss, Phil, Stephen Wiley, Jim Rogers, UNCLEBUCK, Robirt, cwries, burlman, wscott, DonP, DanG, FeltzE, Macurtis, Budman, Ronald E Scott, RMay, RobK, RavioliKid, Frank Pender, stickbilt, Roselie Spencer, walterbo, countryboy, .........................and more!

biziedizie

Cool it's a party 8) 8)

8) 8) 8) Happy B-day to the forum 8) 8) 8)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Very cool forum  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations to you guys that keep this place running, you've done a great job 8) 8) 8) 8)

Steve

RavioliKid

Wow! I feel like I have been drinking!

That is some post!

RavioliKid

Weekend_Sawyer

Great post Tom. You guys are getting to be like famly... can I borrow some money.  ::)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

RavioliKid

LOL!

And, could some of you guys come help me with the yard work?  :D
RavioliKid

David_c

great post Tom ditto on the THANKS for keeping all this going.  :)

Fla._Deadheader

[size=8]WOW[/size]  What a party, EH ;D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

dewwood

GREAT JOB!  :) :) :)

Thanks to all of the people that make The Forestry Forum happen.  I wonder what it will be in three more years.

Happy Birthday!

Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Corley5

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   You did a good thing Jeff
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

isawlogs

Great forum nice to take part in it . lay back and have a cold one it's your birthday.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Gus

All the dancing smileys are making me dizzy 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS
                                THANKS
                         FOR BEING HERE
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

breederman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks to all you guys,you make us laugh while we learn. 8) 8) 8)

Together we got this !

Ed_K

Very Kool  8) 8) 8).

Happy Birthday, to the best Forum!!!
Ed K

redpowerd

This is the best place to slack off without slacking off.
Thanks to the forestry forum for all the enlightenment.
So easy to communicate and move around in here, this
forum builds itself into a powerful weapon, thanks to its unselfish diversity, for us slack jawed humorists that can hardly type.

THANKS TO ALL ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

RMay

Great Job  8) 8) Thanks to all that make the Forestry Form the best ;D ::) Happy Birthday
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Buzz-sawyer

Thanks to all who make it work
 Particularly JEFF for keeping the tone and class of this forum above the common ....
Thank to TOM and BIB for keeping a hick like me entertained...
I enjoy this forum more than any tv show or magazine out there..!!!!
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Jeff

Happy Birthday Forestry Forum!  Just stopping by to get directions and print a map to St. Charles Mo. We will be leaving Nobles in just a little while. Got lots of pictures to share when we get back home.

Thanks to all of you. You are the Forestry Forum.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

EZ

Happy Birthday to us  8) I thank all of you.
EZ

Kevin_H.

Man, this place is great, it's like being one huge family,and without the dysfunction....Well most of the time ;D

:DHappy Birthday :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

redpowerd

point me the other way ???im outta here :D :D
i found a better place to type :D :D :D
alll you folks have been better than best
thanks to all for the insight
i woulnt leave you yolkals if'n i gots a bran new 'mizer
haaaaaaaaaaaappy birrrrrrrrrthday
nice to be here
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

whitepe

Happy Third B-day  FF.  8) 8) 8)

Jeff,
Are you bringing cake to Peoria?  ;)
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Bro. Noble

Happy birthday to the forum

Thanks Jeff and the other anministrators who give a lot of their time to help us where needed and keep this wonderful forum running smooth.

and don't look now,  but we are about to reach another milestone.  Who's gonna be #1000?  What if Casper were to sneak back in :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Dugsaws

Happy Birthday to the Forum  8)     8)        8)        8)         8)             8)           8)                8)        8)      8)         8)    8)       8)          8)              8)            8)        8)        8)                8)         8)              8)           8)            8)

Thanks to everyone who makes this forum possible, especially the moderators and above all else the man and woman in that red truck.
    Thanks Jeff for keeping us all in a humorous state of mind, and giving all of us a place that we can  vent, and share all of our laughs, and happy times.

Doug

Thank You Sponsors!