iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Onan parts?

Started by slanted6, November 27, 2009, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slanted6

Anyone know where to find Onan parts?  Engine is P224G-I/11295G on WoodMizer LT40.

James P.

I don't know personally but you could check to see if there is a small engine repair shop that is the old school type that keeps a lot of used garden tractor parts around.

Tom

Slanted6, welcome to the forum.

You might try manufacturers who have used Onan in the past too, like Woodmizer. They might still have some parts around, or know where you could get them.

MartyParsons

What part or parts do you need? I have a engine here the the owner did not check the oil.  :'( We also have access to parts from WM and we have many other sources. Should be able to fix you up. ?
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

bandmiller2

DanG,is Onan out of business??going to be alot of unhappy campers,litterly they used alot of Onans on their generators.May take a little time but i'am sure aftermarket will step up to the plate.Look into Stens and NAPA they have alot of aftermarket parts.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

bill m

Onan is owned by Cummins Diesel now. Find your nearest dealer and they should be able to help.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

slanted6

Cummins/Onan dealer had them.  Dad picked up the needed parts today, reassembled and has mill up and sawing.  Thanks for all the replies. 

Thank You Sponsors!