iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving

Started by John Woodworth, November 25, 2009, 10:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Woodworth

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

Magicman

And to you and yours as well.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jasperfield

We are blessed way more than we deserve.

I'd say most of our problems arise from having too much rather than not enough.

ljmathias

Interesting observation, Jasper, and I totally agree.  You don't build muscles by sitting on a couch and doing nothing.  Hard work builds both real and psychic muscles, and we need both kinds to survive and prosper.  Challenge for kids is what helps them learn and grow, not making it easier for them.  Oh, well, maybe we can each teach our own children and grandchildren since the schools don't seem able to.

Happy Thanksgiving- we certainly do have an enormous amount to be thankful for!

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

James P.

yes happy thanksgiving, there are literally children dying from not having food in the world at this moment .How lucky we are . even if your poor in this country there is enough to keep you fed . My supper today was a fried bologna sandwich and a very large sweet potato. It was delicious and couldn't have asked for anything more. I really mean that. so reflect on your blessings often when your feeling down. We could have it much worse.

Thank You Sponsors!