iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday TOM

Started by CHARLIE, November 25, 2009, 09:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customdave

Happy belated Birthday Tom from Canada!! In your posts you still sound young @ heart which I enjoy imensely.....

Keep up the good work you do here!!!!

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

isawlogs

" Tom , mon ami , j'aimerais prendre un instant pour te souhaité BONNE FÊTE , qu'ils en sont nombreuse encore a venir, que la santé soit avec toi pour encore longtemps .

Au plaisir de te voir dans un avenir proche.

Je souhaite pouvoir t'accompagné de nouveau sur un balcon, assis sur une berceuse a règler tout les problèmes du monde cela a été pour moi un grand moment bien apprécier.

Marcel    :-*  "
Ok ,Here is my translation, ( no googlin' was used  :P )   

Tom , my friend , I would like to take a moment to wish you a happy birthday , may they still be numerous to come, may health be with you for yet a long time.
  To meet you in the near futur will be my plaisure .
I wish to accompagnie you again on a porch , siiting in a rocker fixin' all of the world issues , it was for me a great moment that I  apriciate alot.

Marcel
  :-*     

And ya , I would give him a kiss and a hug .   He deserves that , just for listening to me .  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tom

I'll drink to that. 'cept for the listen-to part.  I think we held some very intelligent and adult conversation.  Talk that would be envied by those who think they make decisions for the world.   We stick these guys in office and buy'em books and buy'em books and they still won't read or listen.  :-\

I'll have to tell y'all about me and Marcel threatenin' to start a bar fight at the Goetzville Bar in the UP, not far from Jeff's cabin.  Yep, we were bored and thought that would be a lot of fun.  Seems that the people in the little community of Goetzville don't like the place being called Goatsville.  Like to have scared Jeff out of his wits that we were really going to do it.  :D :D

isawlogs

Tom , now wait a while before bringing up that little incedent , I just bearly got my new entry paper work done to make it across da border . A braul might just put that in jeopordy . ????  :o
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

CHARLIE

Well see! I was close in sort of a roundabout way....kinda.....I don't know where I got the Pig Roast in there though......maybe just a calculated guess.  I sure am smart! ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

I have renamed the place go-eats-ville.  That bar has the best whitefish dinner anywhere on dat end of the U.P.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

I wonder if they serve bar-b-cued goat in there?  :D

isawlogs

I had that Whitefish dinner , and yes it is very good eating . Tom , dont go ther ...  :D  Leave well enough alone .  :o

Marcel

OneWithWood

Happy belated birthday, Tom.

Sorry I am a bit late.  I am sure you are still celebrating  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Yep, every morning that I put both feet on the floor is cause. ;D :D

Mooseherder

CHARLIE

That looks like something I would've done. I got better at it the older I got.  I found out early that Tom is nice.  I like nice people because I can take advantage of them. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

fishpharmer

MH, that video was hilarious.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!