iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for mills around Western Arkansas

Started by TJB, November 23, 2009, 04:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJB

Howdy Group
I am looking for small mills around western Arkansas. I'm a woodworker and like visiting small mills and picking up a board or two here and there for the stuff I do.
TJ Brown
www.tjswoodshop.com

paul case

TJB,
im in ne ok about  60 miles from springdale,nw ark, running a 1 man operation doin custom sawing n such. stop by some time if your in the area. north of seneca mo on hwy 43 8 miles to gum road left(west)4 miles to state line road (t) . im set up in a chicken farm strait ahead of that intersection. pc 918-542-4008
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

TJB

Howdy Paul, good to hear from you. I will give you a call in the next couple of days and maybe get up in your area in the next few weeks.
TJB
TJ Brown
www.tjswoodshop.com

Hi-Country Orange

Hi there Paul , i'll try giving you a call also i'm in Anderson ,Mo.
with a one man operation for the most part, but always good
to meet new people  :)

paul case

H C O ,
thats not far from me . what kind of mill do you run? if you get free and are headin to joplin give me a call (im not always there) and if it works out id love to show you my operation.  pc
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

Kobraken

If you happen to wander down into NW Louisiana, give me a shout. I'm in Jamestown, i'm about an hour from Arkansas and an hour from Texas.  Ken

Hi-Country Orange

Paul i have a Lt-70 with a 62hp. turbo kitty cat 8)

paul case

HCO,
im much more low tech than you. e-z boardwalk all manual except for turning the blade,20 hp honda for that . pc
pc

Thank You Sponsors!