iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Deals

Started by DouginUtah, November 14, 2009, 12:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

beenthere

Dougin
Thanks for the tip.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DouginUtah

-Doug

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

scsmith42

Thanks Doug!  I'm headed to Home Depot!  This will make a great gift item for a couple of people on my list!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

DouginUtah

Don't be fooled by the bait and switch. I went to the store and found a set for $19.97--not the one which is in the ad. They told me they ran out of the good deal ones yesterday.

I'm headed to their web site now to see if I can buy it without a shipping fee.

Out of stock.
-Doug

---

scsmith42

The first store that I went to was out of stock, but they checked their computer and directed me to another nearby store that had seven (and now five!).

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

DouginUtah

Free TurboTax software for Business

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1786732

Read the forum comments....
-Doug

---

bmill

A really good deal:

You can have my cat for free!  I'll even pay shipping.

Just got back in the country after a long deployment. I was able to drop by once in awhile but unable to post because of something in the firewall. I owe some of you some blue corn, I'll get seeds out next week.

Good to be back!
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

DouginUtah

From http://slickdeals.net

Amazon has a Pair of Midland LXT480VP3 36-Channel 24-Mile {one mile is probably more realistic} 2-Way GMRS Radios with NOAA All Hazard/Weather Alert, Rechargeable Batteries, Desktop Charger for $30 with free shipping. Next lowest on Google Products from a reputable store (after shipping is factored in) is $45.

Might be good to carry when you are out on the back-forty.  ;D
-Doug

---

Magicman

I use a similar Midland unit, but I am not fond of rechargeable batteries.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

Kids gave us a pair of them so I could keep in touch with the wife while I'm sawing. Worked OK except for one problem --a fully charged battery is only good for about 4 hours. Cell phone bat will last 2 or 3 days..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!