Wife's in labour!!!!!! Not anymore....Baby girl

Started by sbishop, November 10, 2009, 08:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

Hopefully tonight!!! This is it  8)

#2...and it's a girl they say  ;)

Sbishop

sbishop

Opps to exited and posted it in the wrong group!  ::)

SBishop

beenthere

Congrats. Hope all is well. 8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ernie

What a considerate couple makin grandkids for some happy oldies ;D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

barbender

I thought this was going to be a picture of your wife working on a log house or something  :D
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

Oh and congratulations by the way! Hope all goes well.
Too many irons in the fire

Stephen1

Good luck to April. I thought it was happening soon.
Stephen
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Meadows Miller

Gday

Congrats on the new addition to the family I hope it comes into the world happy n healthy   Mate  ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Dont worry about it been in the wrong group we'll still find you mate I thinking along the same lines as Barbender for a second there too seen as its in the t/framing board Mate  ;)  :D :D :D ;D ;D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Tom

I'll bet the missus is more interested in seeing it over than you are.  We're standing by waiting for the good news.  :)

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

DanG

Don't worry about where you posted it S.  You have a God-given right to be excited.  Shoot, when my first was born, I discovered that I had been walking all over the whole hospital with my pants unzipped.! :-[ :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Meadows Miller

thats how it happens in the first place Mate  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D

DanG

Yabbut, whatcha bet Sbishop checks his fly when he sees that? ;D :D

Kidding aside, Congratulations S!  There is nothing on this earth that can compare with bringing your own child into the world! :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sbishop

All is good!!!!!!   8)

Rayne Addyson Dawn Bishop was born @ 12:08am.

Pictures to come tomorrow...it's nap time!!!!!

PS. Stephen1, we love the name Rayne  ;)

PS2. Zipper check...woof..it's up.. ;D

DanG

WOW!  We are honored to have recieved this news so quickly! 8) 8) 8)

Welcome to the World and to The Forestry Forum, Rayne.  It's going to be quite a ride. ;D

Meadows Miller

Quote from: DanG on November 11, 2009, 12:41:25 AM
WOW!  We are honored to have recieved this news so quickly! 8) 8) 8)

Welcome to the World and to The Forestry Forum, Rayne.  It's going to be quite a ride. ;D

I think that was a sure bet mate  ;) :D :D

I dont have a missus let alone any kids at the moment but i cant wait untill i do   ;)  ;D Been single for 3 years now  ;D I gotta find one that i can get along with and can put up with my sawmilling addiction :D :D  ;)

thecfarm

That is good.Thanks for the update and congratulations to you and you wife.  8)  I am looking forward to pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sbishop

First picture of Rayne on the Internet, that's right you saw her first on the forestry forum!!!!! 8)

Pround Mama and the doctor that has been following us closely for the last 5 months.

Sbishop

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Stephen1

Congratulations !!!!! To April, Rayne and of course, you to Steve.( since you were away building the new camp just for them) Cheryl is all teary, and passes on best wishes to April.  I let Carly and Steph know this morning. Everyone is so happy for April knowing the troubles she has been thru.

Cheers,

Stephen
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Ernie

Congrats to the three of you.  Well done and God bless.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

nas

Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Mooseherder

sbishop

Thanks everyone!

Our son got to meet his baby sister this afternoon, the smile says it all!

SBishop

Norm

Thank You Sponsors!