iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Guess who came for dinner

Started by CHARLIE, September 16, 2003, 10:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

About 5:00pm my doorbell rang. I answered the door and their stood Chet and Judy from da U.P. 8)   They came in for a nice visit and then we headed into Rochester to Famous Dave's BBQ for a mighty fine BBQ dinner and some great conversation. We didn't leave the place until 9:30pm! Best of all......it was Chet's treat! I appreciated that.8) 8)  It sure was good to see them again.  
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Fla._Deadheader

That's pretty  8), Charlie. Always nice to have folks drop by.
  We been trying to get folks to meet up at the Georgia Expo next month, but, looks like only 5 might make it. ::) Still, that's better than 0 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

Dats da Wax Lady. You did'nt have roast pork by chance? Are ya sure Chet Bought? CHET! I'm telling Tammy you snuck da pork out of da U.P. dat Tammy Traded for dat Wax Lady!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

I heard the story about waxing the sawblade and also about Judy being traded for some roast pork.  Chet didn't bring any pork with him. He must've eaten it all before he left for Minnesota.  He was asking if I had any of my BBQ left, but it was all devoured.  We had to go to Famous Dave's BBQ for some commercially cooked pork. As to wether Chet bought or not.......Yep he sure did......ahhhhhhh....well.....actually both Judy and Chet bought. It sure was a good time. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Um, you didnt have to leave Judy behind at the BBQ place didja?  :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

DanG... Ooops.......Ahhhhh....Sh***t   I'll be gone fur awhile, I think I furgot sumptin in Rochester.   :o
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!