iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wanted: Contract logger in NE Tennessee/SW Virginia

Started by Geoff Kegerreis, October 16, 2009, 09:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Kegerreis

Looking for someone to log a project in Hancock county, Tennessee and possibly another project a tad South of there bordering the Cherokee National forest in Tennessee (though I realize one logger may not be able to do both jobs)  - At this time I am looking for contacts only.

Marked hardwood timber will be for sale shortly under reasonable contract specs.  Feel free to respond to this thread or shoot me a private message.

I will be working for one landowner in the area and possibly another during the late autumn/early winter time period.

Thanks!

Geoff
I have an active lifestyle that keeps me away from internet forums these days - If I don't reply, it's not personal - feel free to shoot me an e-mail via my website (on profile) if there is something I can help you with!  :-)

Chico

My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

Geoff Kegerreis

It's going to be all hardwood timber - as for what kind, volumes, acreage, etc...I won't know til later in the winter.
I have an active lifestyle that keeps me away from internet forums these days - If I don't reply, it's not personal - feel free to shoot me an e-mail via my website (on profile) if there is something I can help you with!  :-)

Thank You Sponsors!