iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Iveco trucks

Started by stumpy, October 08, 2009, 07:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

Does anyone use one of these?  It's a 1990 iveco with a turbo diesel.  It's got a flatbed with a beavertail and a winch.  I think I can get it for about $2000
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

LAZERDAN

There is a meat sales place in Muskego, that sold all thier used Trucks with little reefer units on them, all had over 600,000 mi. on them. they all sold between 6 and 7    Thousand ?      We now have a very large landscape co. next to them, and when they saw what kind of usage and resale they were getting the landscapers bought 4 of them.  seems like a good price.   Just my 2 $                         Lazerdan

Ironwood

I have local construction guy that runs one, and there is another in the Burgh that runs "high tech scrap". They do last, as for parts, I couldn't tell you. Sounds like a good deal to me as well. I like cab forward designs as well (space efficient) and shorter wheel base. My Dad (old truck driver) used to say "your the first to the accident". I had looked at the Mitsu/ Fuso 4x4 until I got my F-550. Heck, the winch is worth a few hundred of that anyhow. 

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

trim4u2nv

We have used isuzu,iveco,and fuso trucks for city deliveries.  They are all fairly reliable but finding a good mechanic is another story.   The only problem I have is all my junk in the cab gets messed up when I have to tilt up the cab to add oil or access the engine.   I drive an isuzu now but like the fuso the best.  We rent fusos when the other truck is in the shop.

shinnlinger

Decent trucks, but overcabs are hard on your back if using on rough/long hauls.
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Thank You Sponsors!