iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Doh!

Started by thedeeredude, October 07, 2009, 03:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/woodnews/2009october/QA.html

Where is the smiley that butts his head into a brick wall repeatedly? 

PineNut

Guess you could call them large trees - - -if you were going to dig them up and transplant them.

chucker

:D  look like red woods to me hey!! ?????????  must have trimed them a few decades ago with a skillsaw chain saw and an 8" bar???   ;D  or is that blade?..............
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

Chico

You see that crap all the time down here 3 pines trees large would like to have removed and stumps ground for wood and their usually about 10 inch trees crooked as a dog leg over the house in the back yd You get the pic then they get mad when you try to explain that's their just not worth anything

Crazy ???
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

rickywashere

lol i see 1 small log at best rest would would make good fence post

metalspinner

The response to the question was a pretty fair one.  They left a little room for optimism to the home owner, but the over all tone of the message was "don't get your hopes up." :D  That's a step in the right direction considering other discussions concerning "valuable walnut trees." ::)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Thank You Sponsors!