iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oil tube for echo 602vl?

Started by Pounce2181, October 05, 2009, 07:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pounce2181

I have two echo 602vl's one being the john deere version. They both have the same problem....oil tube missing :o.
I know a few of ya probally work on saws for a living and i don't lol. So any suggestions?

thought about taking some hose that will match up pretty well and find some sort of strainer. I know the factory tube was pretty small had a step down from the nipple that it fit onto. If i put a hose on it that will fit over the nipple the hose will be a good bit bigger than the original version. Think this would matter?

I like these old saws would be a shame to have to shelf them. Had the john deere for awhile. Picked the echo pretty cheap for parts, turned out to run very well. Just no oil unless the tank is full.

Pounce2181

lol must not be any echo fans on here

ladylake

There's a few Echo fans, just not that old.   steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Al_Smith

A hose is a hose as long as it fits and is oil resistant . If not it will get as stiff as a stick in short order . You can buy neoprene or Buna-n hose  through McMaster Carr or several other places fairly cheap or  a lawn and garden place might have some .

Thank You Sponsors!