iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Noorwood portable saw mill

Started by alsayyed, October 04, 2009, 01:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

I have decided to buy the Noorwood portable saw mill after watching the video several times. Unfortunately I have decided to purchase this mill. Watching the video and going through the catalog it looks easy but when it comes to realty in actual operation oh boy very hard. I am having problem with the throttle I have fixed the throttle device that fit on the accelerator of  the chainsaw, I have found out never stay tight because of the vibration and become loose easily. I think this is very poorly made. The price is little high  even dose not worth this portable saw mill. Dose anybody have the same mill. If you have how did you solve the problem of the throttle grip.

Ted J

I have no experience with the Norwood Portable, but my advice would be to call Norwood. I have heard they have good customer service.

gizmodust

I have a Norwood LM 2000 manual mill.  Which one did you get?  I haven't had any throttle problems as of yet.  Probably put close to 60,000 bdf through it.  If you want send me an e-mail, maybe I can help or point you in the right direction
  :-\:P. 
Always liked wood with alot of character

rickywashere

i think he has the one that uses the ladder for track . and the throttle locks on the saw

alsayyed

Quote from: rickywashere on October 04, 2009, 07:52:25 PM
i think he has the one that uses the ladder for track . and the throttle locks on the saw

thank you that is the one . place the chainsaw on the mill and the track is the ladder.

Thank You Sponsors!