iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gas Can

Started by Magicman, October 01, 2009, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Way back when, I bought this can.  It is a two part job.  The bottom holds your gas spout, wrench, files, CS oil, spark plug, & etc.  The top holds a gallon of gas.  Sure wish I know where to buy another???

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Reddog

I seem to recall them being sold as a outboard motor can, for the small motors that had a internal tank.
They showed carrying a spare prop and parts in the under compartment.

tonto

I have seen a few for sale on e-bay but they bring a pretty penny. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

John Mc

What a great set-up! Chainsaw in one hand, and that in the other, and you'd be ready to go.

Seems all the gas cans are plastic these days. If one of these were made from plastic, I wonder if there is a concern of the weight in the bottom compartment pulling on the fastening point enough to eventually cause a leak?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!