iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Desjardin Shingle Mill Need some help here

Started by woodpecker, September 25, 2009, 05:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodpecker

Hey guys like to know if anyone know the value of this machine, I have a chance to buy it and when the guy seen my interest the price went up >:(. This was manufactured in 1980 Runs on two electric motors one 30hp the main saw motor and the other is a 10hp which runs the trim table. Been indoors it's whole life and looks it set up and goes real good. Come with extra main blade looks about 40inches or so and an extra trim blade maybe about 24 inches or so.

Not sure of the value it's hard to find any thing to compair it to. Any help or comments will be appreciated. Thanks woodpecker

bandmiller2

Woodpecker.Desjardin is a modern shingle mill the co. is in Quebec and I believe still in business. I would find the new price and then offer less than half that in these times 25-30% hard to say.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

woodpecker

Bandmiller Thanks for your reply I,ve been to there web site and they still make the same machine with a few updates mostly guards by the looks. Anyways no prices on there machinery. I think I'll call for a quote Monday. Thank woodpecker

Thank You Sponsors!