iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Series

Started by Mooseherder, September 17, 2009, 05:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

This is one of the best seasons in my opinion and Russell is one of the craftiest players ever!

The man has idol radar.  It will be interesting to see how he brings it into play.  Jaison has gone very low key and Natalie is too much of a physical threat. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

Wow!  That was awesome!  Apparently the rocket scientist decided not to throw himself under the bus on the second vote.  He's the only one from Galu with a brain now that Laura is gone.  I've been hoping to get Laura outta there, because she was so mean.  I don't blame Shambo for gloating, but gloating on this show is a dangerous game and gives away your strategy.  

I was so happy that Natalie and Russell finally got something to eat!   :D

Can you believe that Russell has the THIRD immunity idol?   8)
Say when

Papa1stuff

probably how he became a millionaire ,that is if he is !
He sure uses common sence,something most of those young people don't have ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

WDH

Lets see which direction he takes next.  He promised John that the next off would be an old Foa Foa member if John would vote Laura on the tie breaker.  Of course, I do not expect that he will live up to that, so John will probably be the next to go  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

The preview showed Russell letting the chicken out.  Could be setting Shambo up for the exit. But the show is good about blindsiding us with good editing.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Mooseherder

Wonder what's gonna happen tonight ???

Jeff

The preview on the website show an auction, and it looks to me like another immunity idol is in the auction.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

breederman

we will find out in 8 minutes.
Together we got this !

Cedarman

I said just before the vote that you should never kick a live rattlesnake.  John should have held the idol info completely too himself and never mentioned it to Russell.  I felt vindicated when they talk about snakes in the preview for next week.  This is one great series.  Hated to see John go.  I bet Shambo upsets the applecart next week.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

Yup, Russell had better play smart or he is gone.  He has used up 8 of his 9 lives already.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

caver

That guy Brett has had what 30 seconds total of face time the whole season????
Baker HD18

Roxie

I think Russell blew the Immunity Challenge on purpose.  He knew he didn't need it ths week, and winning that thing too often makes you a target (perceived as a threat).  He's smart as a fox, but they appear to be starting to figure him out. 

Russel will be hard to take out because Jaison and Natalie are tremendously loyal to him. 

How about that Natalie holding on in the challenge?!  She's been my favorite all along and it appears that as the other's get weaker, she is getting stronger.  I'm glad she got her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a shower. 

Anyone with a theory as to why in the world John turned down the option to share the pie?  Man, that was cold!
Say when

Magicman

Quote from: Roxie on December 04, 2009, 07:27:13 AM
Anyone with a theory as to why in the world John turned down the option to share the pie?  Man, that was cold!

But, most of them had money to outbid him for the pie.  At least he bidded.   Some never even bidded.....  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Maybe he was hungry.  Wasn't the deal, that he could eat a piece of pie, OR he could have a whole pie to divide with everyone but he himself did not get a piece of that if chosen?  I thought thats the way it went. He wanted to eat some!

Roxie

I went back and watched the episode again, and Jeff, you are correct.  If he got the four pieces, he could not eat the pie. 

I still agree with Russell about the pie, John could have bought a lot of good will if he had given it out.  Then again, a few years ago, Yeoman gave up a pickup truck and got stabbed in the back anyway.   :D

Say when

iffy

Russell is going to have to go after Mick now because Mick is starting to see through him. He can probably feed Shambo a load of bull and keep her in line a little longer. Jaisson won't win any more challenges because he just does not have depth of will.

Magicman

Quote from: iffy on December 04, 2009, 12:26:52 PM
He can probably feed Shambo a load of bull and keep her in line a little longer. 

I don't think so.

Boy, it's going to be fun to watch.  I'm glad that this show is shaping up.

WDH

I suspected that it would be John.  Russell told Dave that he was going to be voted out, but that he could convince the others to opt for John instead if Dave would vote John too.  He got Dave scared and then managed him just the way he wanted.  Shambo, however, voted Dave and was surprised that John got the axe.  Did you see her face?  I am betting that she turns on him.

When are they gonna eat a chicken?

Jeff

they ate two last night.

semologger

Got to be the best seasons i have watched yet and i have been watching a  few years.

Raider Bill

I've been in Tenn past 3 weeks saw the thanksgiving day show but missed the other ones.

Apparently I missed my Natalie in the shower too :-[ :-X :-\ :'( DANG  DANG  smiley_crying

So Laura and John are gone? Well not going to miss Laura. Figured John for a winner.

I wonder if Natalie tried to call me........................ Probaley did and I missed it. Just my luck :-\

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Mooseherder

Looking forward to tonight's episode. ;)

Ron Wenrich

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

WDH

Raider,

Go to and search thru your "missed calls"  ;D.  You can never tell, maybe she did call you  :D.

Magicman

This thing is really "tightening up" and getting interesting..... :)

Thank You Sponsors!