iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Have A New Job!

Started by David Freed, September 14, 2009, 04:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Freed

I start today. I was at my old job for almost a year and have been looking for something better ever since. They say that starting a new job is one of the most stressful things that you will do in your life. My old job was so bad though, I am more relieved than stressed. Drastically better work environment and almost double the pay of my old job. Closer to home too.

The double pay part isn't really saying much. Twice as much of very little still isn't a whole lot, but at least now maybe we can pay our everyday household bills without being late.  8)

Faron

I am glad to hear things are looking up, David.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

fishpharmer

Congratulations David!  Don't tell them your a FF addict ;D

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Warbird

I am happy for you, David.  Congratulations!

David Freed

After my first day at the new job I can see it is going to be a real nice place to work. There is so much difference between my old job and this one it's hard to put it into words.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Congrats on the new job David  ;D and its great to hear it alot better thatn the old one and that your settling in well Mate  ;) ;D 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: fishpharmer on September 14, 2009, 06:50:08 AM
Congratulations David!  Don't tell them your a FF addict ;D

Jame's I think I had Issues before i joined the forum   ;)  :D I think im getting better but i think thats because iI Know im not the only one with Sawmill addiction now Mate  ;) :D  ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!