iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Has anybody seen....

Started by moosehunter, September 11, 2009, 07:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

any of my left handed work gloves?
Every time I need a pair of gloves all I can find is a pile of right handed gloves and a few lefties with holes in them. How does that happen? I am right handed. The right gloves should be worn out!

If you see them, send them back, I need them. ;D

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

beenthere

I should send you my lefties. They's all that's left.  :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Banjo picker

I am in sort of the same boat.  What I think happens is that the right hand does most of the deligate work and the left takes up the slack....I know that when a big cant comes off the mill and dont quit make it to the rollers....its the left that brings it home that extra few inches ...mostly without thinking about it the brain teaches that right hand to stay out of harms way when it can....Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Warbird

I am left handed and have the same problem with my right hand gloves.  Wanna trade?  LOL

Gary_C

I already know what happens to my unpaired gloves. I use just those yellow chore gloves for everything and when they go to the wash machine my wife throws out any with holes. So I accumulate the other hand glove till I get really desparate or have a real dirty job and wear one backwards on the wrong hand. Ever try wearing one backwards?  I know you will love it like I do.   :D :D

You should see the box of old gloves I carry with all the time. They are well worn gloves and with plenty of holes or bad seams that I use just for changing oily chains or hydraulic hoses. Especially in the cold weather an oil soaked glove is worst than a wet glove because a wet with oil glove will not dry like a wet with water glove. So I have my wife convinced, sort of, that those oil soaked gloves are good for her washing machine because it lubes all the internal parts like the pump.  ;D ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

WH_Conley

I can just see "The Look" with you trying to convince her of that one. :D
Bill

celliott

Check the floor of your truck........
Thats where mine always end up.  I can usually count onbeing able to make 10+ pairs! :D :D :D
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

mrcaptainbob

Michael J. had the same problem, but his are worth a lot more now!

Thank You Sponsors!