iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BIG DOGS FOR AN MS460???????????

Started by STIHLFULLSKIP, August 29, 2009, 01:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STIHLFULLSKIP

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN PICK UP A SET OF LARGE FELLING DOGS FOR AN MS460.BAILYS CAN GET THEM,BUT THEY DON'T STOCK THEM.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,THANKS

Rocky_J

What is the purpose of the 12 exclamation points after your statement? Is that your age?
???

Kevin

I think that's his excitement Brian.

STIHLFULLSKIP

Quote from: Rocky_J on August 29, 2009, 04:04:19 PM
What is the purpose of the 12 exclamation points after your statement? Is that your age?
???
are you trying to provoke a reaction out of me? there is another forum where jerks like you hang out.i think it is called arborists' site,why don't you head on over,you should fit right in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky_J

Sorry, been so long since I dealt with kids posting in ALL CAPS with dozens of unnecessary punctuation marks. I haven't seen typing like that since leaving Arboristsite about 4 years ago. But because I pointed it out, that makes me the jerk.  ::)

STIHLFULLSKIP

Quote from: Rocky_J on August 29, 2009, 05:45:13 PM
Sorry, been so long since I dealt with kids posting in ALL CAPS with dozens of unnecessary punctuation marks. I haven't seen typing like that since leaving Arboristsite about 4 years ago. But because I pointed it out, that makes me the jerk.  ::)
no problem,im sorry that you have an issue with the way i type.but i wish to thank you,it has been about 25yrs. since anyone has called me a kid,i feel young again!!!!!!!!!!

GASoline71

Hey kid... relax...  :D

Just curious why you didn't head on over to your Stihl dealer.  They should have fellin' dogs for an 046/460 on the shelf.  Make sure you punctuate right... cuz I'm a jerk just like Brian.

Gary
\"...if ya mess with the bull... ya gets the horn.\"

Banjo picker

It looks like someone could be given more that 4 posts before they got jumped on by someone. Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Ironmower

Yes, I agree Banjo picker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and this is my age) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

STIHLFULLSKIP

Quote from: Banjo picker on August 30, 2009, 04:29:13 AM
It looks like someone could be given more that 4 posts before they got jumped on by someone. Tim
THANK YOU!

STIHLFULLSKIP

Quote from: Ironmower on August 30, 2009, 06:31:36 AM
Yes, I agree Banjo picker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and this is my age) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thank you

beenthere

And here I thought Rocky was just doing a little FF teasing. :) :) Didn't see it as any more than that.
Just needed an exclamation mark for each ?? mark.  :) :)

Welcome to the forum STIHLFULLSKIP.  Would like to hear more about your full skip and about the trees you cut with felling dogs.

(not tellin my age  ;D)

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ianab

Big dogs have been found
Caps locks have been fixed.

Some posts have been sent to the woodshed...  >:(

Move along , nothing to see here.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Tree tech

Thank You Sponsors!