iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

No metal detector needed

Started by Ernie, August 25, 2009, 11:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Tom

Holy Smokes!  How fast was he going when he did that??

Slabs

Them kiwi bikers is somethin else!!
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Toolman

Better be careful when cuttin that, that guy might be buried in that trunk. ;D
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

Magicman

Well, at least he didn't blow out his front tire..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sgschwend

The number one invention of all times, or was it the second?

That would be extreme riding, probably could find a vid on youtube.    :-*
Steve Gschwend

sjgschwend@gmail.com

Toolman

I'd love to see those Tour de France guys pull that one off. :o
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

bugmeist

Looks to me like that was Harry Potter's bike!
100 acres, Lucas 618, Universal Tractor w/loader, chainsaws, cant hooks and not enough time to play!
Fear is temporary...regret is forever.   www.bugshirt.com

rickywashere

hehe naa its the witch from the wizard of oz the twister put her there .. better watch when cutting it down its prolly got a hex on it

Meadows Miller

Gday

He Musta gotten a flat tyre and decided to lean er up against the tree and walk the rest of the way home But he never got around to coming back to get it  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Chris Burchfield

It appears to me that it was a female driver.  :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Meadows Miller

Your spoton there  ;) It is a Shelas bike Mate ;) :D :D :D :D ;)

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

kelLOGg

Place ADs in the paper:

Lost and Found: one girls bike - left leaning on a tree in the woods. Owner must pick up cannot deliver.

For Sale: fixer-upper girls bike, some rust, comes with anti-theft device, $10 OBO

Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Meadows Miller

Thank You Sponsors!