iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TEA PARTY COMMERCIAL...A MUST SEE!

Started by submarinesailor, August 19, 2009, 07:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

Below is the body and a link from an email I received from a friend earlier today.  It is hard to believe that a 16 year and his mom put this together.  The work is outstanding and the content is just unbelievable.

I hope everyone can open the link.

Bruce

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME ... JUST ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!!!!!!

TEA PARTY COMMERCIAL...A MUST SEE!

This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing

Boy, does it slam the message home.  Very impressive.  Here is her note:

"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked ' is this okay Mom?' After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat. Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I wanted my friends to see it, I am so proud".

A very Powerful video, turn up the sound and sit back....!!!!

GUARANTEED GOOSE BUMPS.....

TeaPartyCommercial.wmv http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/15523565/1322781786/name/TeaPartyCommercial.wmv

Patty

8) 8)   Amazing Video!    8) 8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

WILDSAWMILL

i hope that kid runs for congress some day soon
Kascosaw2B

Norm

I thought it was very well done.

More of us should remember that we the people not the government are the ones with the power over ourselves. Notice how if folks start showing some passion for this such as at these town hall meetings the politicians start getting nervous.

farmboy1tn

people need to come together and get this country back on track, and vote who they think will do a better job than a life long vote seller :-\

OneWithWood

I believe that is what they did in the last presidential election.

The next step is to clean house in congress.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Thank You Sponsors!