iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

water buckets

Started by bedway, August 16, 2009, 08:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedway

Ok, heres one for you woodworkers. How do you handle your water bucket in your shop to keep the water from becomeing ripe ::) I dont have a water supply in my shop and its a pain to refill it every day. Im sure most of you are like me and dont empty, clean, and refill it every day. If youve rinsed a lot of glue rags in it after a couple days it gets rank,,,WHEW! Especially when you reach in to grab a rag and you pull out a dead mouse instead of a rag.  :D

Lud

I found a dead mouse that drowned in my fountain reservoir over the winter....his hair was gone!!  Pretty soft little fella ,  y'know.

I'd suggest a few drops of bleach in your water as long as you or critters you care about aren't drinking out of it.  Avoid detergent as it might not help the glue....
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep the wife out of the shop looking for them rags, as some like to confiscate them to be washed.  ;D I had a good laugh bedway.

I usually change out my water bucket every other day. If not you start staining your wood project. I am only in the shop in winter with a fire, too damp and musty in the summer except if the door is kept open. I get more enjoyment in the winter months as I'm more confined to a warm building.  ;D ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!