iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More Pictures-Construction Class

Started by shopteacher, September 05, 2003, 06:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shopteacher

This is a project my construction class did year before last. It's a playhouse for a little girl. It was constructed behind the school shop and taken apart and moved by truck to the final site. The kids are bused to the site and for two days we reassemble and finish the building. This was built from western red cedar with a six panel raised panel door. The owner pays for all materials and we provide the plans and the labor free. You guys said you liked pictures, so unless I hear otherwise I'm ging to keep posting them.

Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Fla._Deadheader

You'll not get any complaints from me about yer pics. I LOVE pics.  
   Them students ya have do really nice work. You should be very proud of the fact that you have instilled a good work ethic among the students, AND, it looks like you have taught them well. My hat's off to you and yer students.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

biziedizie

Very cool house, can I live in it??? Got any plans for that one. ;D

When do the gutter guys arrive???

Steve

shopteacher

Sorry Biz, I never keep the plans for the buildings as we never build the same one twice and I always have a fresh set of drafters ready to draw up new one to our specs.

FDH I don't know where you'd get an idea like I'm proud of my kids.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

DanG

No apologies needed for those pics, ShopTeacher. 8)  Those young men have done a job to be proud of, and they will always thank YOU for showing them the way. I wish I had had a teacher like you when I took shop. Mine was a football coach and couldn't give a doodly poot where a board came from or where it was headed. >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pappy

shopteacher,

Very nice work both in craftsmanship and in education those young fellers will use the knowledge for years to come.

thumbs up,
termite

p.s. on the pics,

GIVE ME MORE- GIVE ME MORE !!!! :D :D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Thank You Sponsors!