iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visit with Stephen1

Started by sbishop, August 05, 2009, 11:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

Just got back from our summer vacation in Ontario. We visisted my sister and her family for 4 days and off we went to meet up with Stephen1.

My son is still all smiles when you mention the words "Steve" or "waterskiiing".

Stephen1 was a great host. I got the grand tour of the cabin plus we got to sleep in it...royalty!!!

His family were amazing with my son Hunter.....You should be proud Steve!  ;)

Hunter got to fishing and waterskiing...check out the pictures, they are awsome!

THANKS AGAIN STEPHEN1, Hope to see you in a few weeks at my cabin!
SBishop

isawlogs

That is great ... Did you drive out there through Montreal ???  If you did , you where a half hour from stopping in here.

That thumb is telling a whole bunch ...  :D :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sbishop

Isawlogs, yes I did...next time up that way, we will stop in for sure...you off the 40 or 20?

Sbishop

isawlogs

the 10 , ya take a left at the 55 near Drummonville if you are traveling the 20 might be a little more then a half hour  :-\   But we got a great place to stop for the night .  ;) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sbishop

I'll take into considerations next time. we usually crash in drummondville if we are heading to Toronto(kinda half way).

Sbishop

isawlogs

I am about 1 1/2 hours from Drumondville , Fresh hay in the barn , has nice arroma and should be comfy once fluffed up  :)  :)

All kidding asside , you would be welcomed to stay and rest up .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!