iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Pantone

Started by Fla._Deadheader, August 04, 2009, 01:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

Ever hear of Paul Pantone ???  Govt. put the screws to him, and had him interred in a Sanitarium. Just was released lately, and was told to NOT teach HIS technology. Leave the country, he was told, and, he is, very soon. He runs cars on 70-80% water, and the rest exhaust gasses and fossil fuel. ANYONE can make a GEET device. Just do it CORRECTLY.

His device would cut more than ½ the Crude Oil needs of the USA, if all the vehicles were converted. NO need for any real mods. Just add the device to your vehicle and adjust a little, until it's right.

Just Google up Paul Pantone GEET. It's all there.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Tom_Averwater

Very interesting stuff , even though I just skimmed over it .
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Fla._Deadheader

Read an article yesterday, where, he was running an engine on "Mountain Dew" soda pop. Still needed a little squirt of gasoline in the mix, to get it running.
   First, it is ridiculed;

olyman

now just who shut him up??? people in gov that love big oil??? or some other treasonous gov person???? >:(

Toolman

Thanks Deadheader. I've been reading about this for the past hour. Very interesting. Sounds like Big Govt conspiracy. I bet this would make a good movie........DanG shame he's being treated like this.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

Fla._Deadheader

No one believes this kind of C R A P goes on. I could write a book on stuff I can verify.  >:( ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

Toolman

A buddy of mine from the military is now a Secret Service agent. There have been things he's told me. This C R A P does go on. He's told me things that make me wonder about the safety and security of an honest man in this country.......scary stuff. :-[ ......and that's all I can say about dat!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

Thank You Sponsors!