iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belt pulley repair

Started by beenthere, August 03, 2009, 03:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

I cannot find it, but short while ago there was a post by someone looking to repair a belt pulley.

I just saw one on eBay and wanted to let them know about it.

I usually don't post on the Forum what I see on eBay for fear it will upset someone's bidding. But don't think many (any?) will be after this, and it just may be what will help.

I'll PM whoever with the item number if I can find out who it was that asked about repairing it. Looks similar.

Anyone recall the post? or the thread?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

beenthere

Not the one I was recollecting. I found that one doing a search too.

Yes, that is it. 8) The pic was in an attached pdf that I missed first time, and again this time.

There was is a pic up of the pulley that he was taking apart, and trying to repair after it was setting in the mud/dirt. Rusting away part of the pulley parts.

Thanks LeeB
I'll send him a PM.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

jason.weir

how about these guys

www.paperpulleys.com

or you could build one.

http://owwm.org/viewtopic.php?t=35420

-Jason

Thank You Sponsors!