iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

chippewa boots

Started by Dan_Shade, July 30, 2009, 07:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

anybody wear these?

I'm thinking about getting a pair of engineers boots, but don't want to waste my money.

I want a good pair of boots, and i'm not afriad of paying for them (within reason)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Ron Wenrich

I buy Red Wing boots.  They seem to last a really long time compared to others I have bought.  Size gets to be a problem with some of the other makes.  I got wide feet.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

IMERC

I wear the Chips..
They don't like abuse...
They are comfortable...
for work.. go with the Redwings...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

MrMoo

I bought a pair of Chips about 5-6 years ago for weekend use. I still have them and they are still good boots. I have always had troubble with workboots hurting the arches of my feet but that is not the case with Chips I have no problem. To me they are worth the money and I will buy another pair once these wear out.

DanG

I have a pair of Magnums that are the best I've had in years.  They are cop boots, modeled after the jungle boots from the Vietnam era.  I've worn them daily for two years now, and they are still like new.  They are lace-ups and do not have steel toes, but they're fine for me.  The best part was that they were only $54!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!