iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I swear, we all swear, Why?

Started by Jeff, September 03, 2003, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Cause its A DanG momentous occasion. This was the day the forum cuss word was born, so its a truly DanG special day.

DanG,
Yer DanG old and I'm danG glad to know ya. Have yer self a mighty DanG day. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Happy Birthday DanG 8)

You're a good cuss.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

sawwood

Happy Birthday danG and many more.   8)

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Tom

DanG-it! DanG's DanG Birthday came up on the DanG Calender and I DanG near Missed the DanG thing.  Happy DanG Birthday, DanG, Dang-it.

Kevin_H.

And here I thought we were still talking about the purple thumbnail on the other thread.  ;D

Well happy DanG Birthday, DanG
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Norm

I thought Jeff was going to lecture us about our language. I DanG near didn't read this thread as I don't like to be yelled at. Happy B'day, but I'll be DanG if I can remember whose it is. ;D

Jeff

Norm start to worry when you see a thread that says thongs, thongs we all where thongs. ;D

DanG

Well, I'll be DanG! ;D  Thanks fellers. It has been a DanG good birthday, as no major catastrophic events have occurred, so far.  
I'm pleased to be the OFFICIAL Forestryforum Cussword. Humble though it is, I feel it provides a DanG useful service to a great bunch of guys and gals.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Haytrader

I am glad I will never be as DanG old as you are.

Happy B Day

;D  ;D  ;D
Haytrader

isawlogs

Happy birthday DanG and many more to come

Happy birthday to you
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

CHARLIE

DanG DanG!  Happy Birthday you old cuss!  May you have many more!!! 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Den Socling

Happy birthday, DanG!  :)

I find it DanG odd that when I swear in any forum, I'll  be DanG if it's not DanG!  ;)

Den

Fla._Deadheader

DanG well put, guys. Hope ole DanG has a whole DanG bunch more of these DanG Birthdays. 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Frank_Pender

Well, I DanG near did not come to the Forum this evening as I have the class to look after for tomorrow on sawing a drying for grade.  DanG, I would not want to not be prepared. (double negative)  DanGed If I am not happy that I got to the Forum to wish ol' Dan G a Happy Birthday.   8)
Frank Pender

Bro. Noble

Happy birthday to a DanG nice fellow.

DanG  must be older than me,  cause he's one of the ones that made me feel welcome here when I joined :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Typhoon

DanG it,,, what the DanG is goin on? Who's DanG birthday is it?? DanGGGGGGGGGG!! Ohhhh its DanG's birthday!!
Happy birthday DanGit.
Brad Dawson, Anna IL (Southern tip)
Husky 346xpNE, Husky 357XP, Norwood Lumbermate2000

whitepe

Hot DanG,
Happy DanG Birthday
By the way how DanG old are you?    :)
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

OneWithWood

Whaaal DanG-nabbit!

When I seed how old you is I started to unnerstand whar it is you be comin from.  

DanG if I kin member now  ???

Glad to hear you had a good day.  I hope you have many more!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Mark M

pappy

Happy Birthday DanG!!

I'll be DanG your B-day is the same as mine but you got a few moons on me. :D

Hope you see many many more moons!!! ;D ;D

Termite
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

DanG

Well I'll be DanG, Termite!  I didn't realize it was your Birthday too.  Did you always get back to school clothes for your B-day too? Of course, everybody else got back to school clothes, too, and it wasn't their birthday, but thats what I got to unwrap. :-/  Anyway, I hope your big day was a happy one, too.

Thanks again to all of you for the good wishes and chuckles. It was thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated!  :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pappy

DanG,
Back to school clothes was bought by our potato pickin' money as we were seven kids in the family and the tradition was as such.  My treat on my B-day was we would motor up the Allagash river for the long weekend to an abandoned log cabin the Maine State Forest Service let dad and a friend use.
We still motor today as we did back then.

In those days there weren't very many people on the waterway. I think they (Forest Service) liked having us there cause  they had a fire tower up river from us about 10 miles at Round Pond and we had one of the old hand crank phones in line to the village of Allagash 20 miles down river from us. We'd see ole Ranger George come walking through from time to time cause a moose or  blow downs had broke the phone line.  Luckily there weren't as many moose in those days as there are today.

I have many fond memories of Labor Day weekend at the ole Hose A-B camp, building tree houses a bridge across the brook and endless hours of fishing for brookies and swiming.

Here is an interesting link about logging on the upper Allagash river back around the turn of the century. 8)

http://www.state.me.us/doc/parks/programs/history/allagash/history.shtml

termite
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

AndyB

Happy birthday DanG.

I assume we can attribute your longevity to all those DanG grits that you eat.;D ;D

red

The Official Cuss Word of Forestry Forum
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!