Now how do I shade it in gray. ::)

Steve

Jeff

Pretty good, I just want to suggest you don't start ANOTHER thread titled

IS THIS GRAY?

or IS THIS PINK?

;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

biziedizie

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jeff me thinks we need a test thread for all of us guys/girls that can't figure things out. ;D

Steve

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

biziedizie

Cool! I'm gonna try color now. 8)

biziedizie

Very cool it worked. 8)

So Jeff do ya think I could make a web page now??? ;D

Wish I could make a web page like you make. 8) Them are pretty cool pages. :)

Steve

Paul_H

Well done Grasshopper.

You can play around and test it by hitting "preview" instead of post.Then jump out of the reply if you don't want to post it.(click on general board,"The Forestry Forum",etc.

Or you can click on "modify in a past post you have posted and change things,and preview.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

biziedizie

Oh yeah I forgot about that preview button. Gonna try to figure that gray shade thing too.

Steve

AtLast

DAGG NABBITT!!!!!!...I  STILL cant figure this posting pics n such thing out....coure Im the guy that keeps waiting fer my mill to lift off while Im pullin on the levers.... :-[ ;D

Don P

QuoteIS THIS GRAY?

What!
 you know somebody had ta do it :D

On the reply screen look at the 2 rows labelled "add YABBC tags:" bottom row, second from right, a page with blue arrow icon. Click it and it'll put quote tags in your message window wherever the cursor was. Cut and paste a quote between the tags  ;)

or IS THIS PINK?

biziedizie

AtLast at first I banged my head on the floor trying to post a pic but it's not that hard to do, :)
  Been up all night and I think I have it down pat. :D Takes awhile to figure it out bit it's not that hard.
  After posting a few pics I now understand why the pics have to be a certain size.

Steve

Quote[url
On the reply screen look at the 2 rows labelled "add YABBC tags:" bottom row, second from right, a page with blue arrow icon. Click it and it'll put quote tags in your message window wherever the cursor was. Cut and paste a quote between the tags ][/url]

Thanks Don. :)

Bibbyman

Ya-know,  a real good way to test things out is to use the "Preview" function right between the Post and the Reset below the box where you type junk in.  You can test and Preview to your heart's content and then just Reset when you're done.

Also, the Help function really has a lot of stuff on how to format these messages to do all the wild things you've seen. And some useful things like linking and stuff.

Help on posting

8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

biziedizie

Good point Bibbyman, I will try that.

Steve

woodmills1

[size=8]WELCOME TO THE ALL BIZZE BOARD[/size][/color]
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

[size=10]JUSTA FART[/size][/color]
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

biziedizie

Woodmills1 did ya bring any beer??

woodmills1

SORRY THEN EVEN don't usually post at night! :D

woodmills1

hey cool you are on lets go for biggest fonts

woodmills1

[size=45]BIG[/size][/color]

woodmills1

[size=60]BIGGER[/size][/color]

Thank You Sponsors!