iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A new face in the crowd?

Started by DanG, July 27, 2009, 01:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Do I detect a new logo in the column of Sponsors to the left?  Yes, I think I do and it is none other than Cook's Saw! 8) 8) 8)

Welcome and Congratulations, Tim Cook!  We have long felt that your participation here would be a good match, and I'm excited that you decided to join us. 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Yes you do.  :)  I only had it on there a couple moments and you noticed it. :)

Welcome to Cook's Saw!  Thank you for becoming a Sponsor of the Forestry Forum. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

We have a lot of members that use Cook's products. It makes good sense for them to be a part of the team. Welcome aboard.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

GF

I use their sharpener all the time, and just purchased a dual tooth setter a week or so  ago.  I like the speed and the accuracy of the dual tooth setter once its tuned in, nothing like setting a 18' band in less than four minutes.

Welcome aboard!

Gary

Fla._Deadheader

We use the Cooks blade roller guides. When I build a mill, first thing I order is their blade guides.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

CooksSaw

Hello fellow sawyers!

Thanks for the warm welcome. 
Tim and Stephen and the rest of us here at Cook's Saw are very glad to be a part of the Forestry Forum family.  We like to be involved in anything we decide to take part in and hopefully we can find the time to answer questions and to be an active part of the forum.
If at any time you need a quick answer we're just a phone call or email away 1-800-473-4804  sales@cookssaw.com  www.cookssaw.com

Now let's go make some sawdust!

James

Leaders In Bandsaw Technology!
Your source for Portable Sawmills, Board Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Band Blades, and Parts
Visit us at Portable Sawmill parts and bandsaw blades from Cook's Saw or call 1-800-473-4804
Email: james@cookssaw.com

Norm

Thank you for the support here Cooks' Saw, very much appreciated.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

ellmoe

Welcome aboard!

Good catch, Dan!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

sawmilllawyer

Welcome, and thanks for all you do on this site and on your homesite. Learned a lot from you guys.
Stihl MS-361, MS-460 mag, Poulan 2150, 2375 Wildthing.

brdmkr

Welcome!  I have been eyeing on of your mills at a hardware store in Dothan. 
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

fishpharmer

Welcome Cooks Saw!! 8) 8)

Good Eye DanG.

I have a confession. Now I can say that I recently bought two new Cooks adjustable roller guides, a big (25 inch) double belt pulley and love the Super sharp blades.

Cook's was really the first sawmill company I ordered a catalog from and dealt with.  They were very patient and helpful with my sawmill ignorant self.  Now forestry forum handles my dumb questions but I am forever grateful to Cook's. (Forestry Forum too).
I am sure I gave them some good laugh's.

Last couple of times I ordered from them I told them they needed to sponsor Forestry Forum.  So I will take credit :D :D   However they got here, glad they did.

We are fortunate to have so many great companies sponsoring our Forestry Forum.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Cook Saw Mfg!

Been wondering why you haven't been here right along!

Really like that Cat Claw Sharpener and Single setter I got from your company.
It makes sharpening blades a pleasure instead of a chore.

Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

logwalker

Welcome to Tim and the gang. It has been a hope of mine for years that you could be a part of this group. And now I won't have to sneak around when I buy my stones and sharpening supplies for your excellent Cats Claw  sharpener. Maybe Tim could give us a newsletter on the sponsors page each month. Just a reprint from the monthly flyer would be great. Joe at 98250.
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Tim/South

To the Cooks gang, Thanks for joining us here.

The very best "How To" video on how to sharpen a band was from Cooks. There is no telling how many times I have watched that one.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Welcome to our new sponser Cooksaw  ;D 8) 8) Gday to Tim and Stephen and the crew You build some nice looking gear and i liked the 52" custom mill you built in the newsletter you sent me with the info  ;D 8) 8)   thanks and say gday to trish for me  ;D ;D

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Handy Andy

Welcome Cooks, and thanks for sponsoring the forum.  Now I can brag about my MP 32. It is a tough piece of iron.  Jim
My name's Jim, I like wood.

Thank You Sponsors!