Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Jeff

wow dude, that was a learning tool to help me know more about getting stuff for information to help with future knowledge and stuff.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pappy19

It is a real classic. When I first saw it I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

beenthere

An example of a good share of the voters' way of thinking.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

thedeeredude

Anyone notice the guy behind her wearing the gray shirt?  He has that look on his face. :D  Its almost like you can hear him saying, Wow shes a real idiot!

Tom

At least she is trying to get involved. (I'm looking for a silver lining here.)

We try to get folks involved, get them to think, get them to come up with good suggestions and solutions, get them to run for office, get them to vote thinking that it is the only way to get things done.  I have to admire folks for sounding a voice, even if it's so simple it makes no sense. This is a good example of stirring the ocean with a teaspoon.

What we have to realize is that this person has a vote. (God forbid!)

Somebody has a job ahead of them, educating the public to learn as well as think.  It's scary to think of this lady as a school teacher, isn't it?  You can see these folks stacked dozens deep behind most every activist. The Gore entourage is a good example.

Somewhere, deep (?) in the depths of her mind, this all makes sense to her.

She's not a public speaker, but that's no crime.  Few are.  She has trouble getting her point across, again no crime. It's the bus she drives that has no windows. That's the crime.

So, that being said, again, at the end of the day, what I mean is, like, Wow man! Know what I mean?

An addendum:
I called my Mother in Law in here to listen to this.  She has Alzheimers and I thought that, just maybe, she would read some sense into it for me.

She watched and listened and then pointed her finger at her head and said, "Anybody in there that thinks she has something to say is an Idiot!"

Then I had to listen to fifteen minutes of the country going to hades that digressed into a coversation about her daddy shooting squirrels, but it was worth it.

At least I'm convinced now that Alzheimers doesn't make you stupid.

Patty

Wow, that is so sad. What terrifies me is that not only does she have the right to vote, they will probably let her reproduce, too! God help us. All I can say is "please keep her in California".
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

bull

Scary part is I bet she is a highschool graduate and maybe even a college student !!!
California must not be spending enough money on education !!!

Go Arnold !!!!!

Warbird

I do not find it funny at all; it is tragic.  I hope it is a joke.

Faron

Not only is it not a joke, but she represents an ever growing segment of our society.  I was glad to hear that the land is free.  I am thinking my mega- farmer neighbors are going to be a little ticked when I plant that big field in front of my house next spring, though.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to find she is in education somehow.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

LeeB

That was absolutely unbelivable. It truly saddens me that anyone of that age could be so naive. Every body knows that vegetable trees ain't free.  :D  :D
In all reality I am saddened to think that she is so far removed from reality that she hasn't a clue what goes on in the real world.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

ErikC

Well she ought to be our new spokesman I guess. Maybe this little speech will get her elected into public office ::) No worse than what we have in there now. I don't know why we have to keep her in CA though. We have a lot here, it's only right to share ;D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Mr Mom

Did you all hear the part about the east coast having slaves.
She needs to go back to school.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

isawlogs

I could not get the video to run for me , I am now thinking that, that was a good thing . I dont do stoopidity too well, ignorance is right up there with it .  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WH_Conley

Bill

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

zopi

Agriculture/economics as well as Automotive mechanics really needs to be mandatory in schools, with a heavy screening for who can teach them...

I've got a nine year old daughter knows more about where food comes from...she's seen it personally.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

ellmoe

Guys, you shouldn't talk about the "Speaker of the House" like that. Ms. Pelosi's doing the best she can.  :)
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Burlkraft

Quote from: ellmoe on July 27, 2009, 07:29:39 AM
   Guys, you shouldn't talk about the "Speaker of the House" like that. Ms. Pelosi's doing the best she can.  :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Why not just 1 pain free day?

JAMES G

watch the family in the front row at 1:36 into it the boy shakes his head and the mom is trying not to laugh out loud

Dodgy Loner

This video should be mandatory in schools as an anti-drug awareness tool.
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Ron Scott

Some public involvement meetings are tough to sit through. ;)
~Ron

Dan_Shade

I think I would have said "thank you for finishing" if I had been on the board

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

isawlogs

I had to go and open IE to go look at this video ... I should of left well enough alone . I once was on my way to Florida a long time ago , I turned around at the Georgia state line cause it was to dam hot , I headed back north.( the girl friend then sure did not take it too well she had plans on a Floridian beach ... Myrtle beach is what she got .  ;D )  Now after hearing this poor soul of a wimine, I aint ever setting foot in California ever . That West coast sun must burn something bad . 
  The goats in my barn make more sense , a vegetable tree , yes I have lots of those , you can keep them in the freezer for ever , why yes mam , after a few years in there , I will make you a soup ... Bonne appetit .  ::)   
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ErikC

Marcel-  Those of us who speak English as a primary language were barely able to make sense of that, how did you do it? :D :D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

thedeeredude

Wasn't there a miss teen America last year that really bumbled something bad. Aha, got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

old joe

THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Dan_Shade

well, in all fairness (if there is any), the beauty pagent girl is cute!

Paul_H

I confess that before I joined the FF and hung a US map on the wall of the office,I thought New England was a state.I looked all over the North East but couldn't find it although I figured it would be somewhere close to Rhode Island or Massachusetts   ::)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

beenthere

New England is very, very small. Doesn't show up well on a map.

;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishpharmer

Quote from: Dodgy Loner on July 27, 2009, 09:52:42 AM

My first thought was that she has to be under the influence of something.  Then the next video was the icing on the cake. 

Now an old farmer friend of mine says don't ever buy an animal bred for looks......they breed all the sense out of em to make em purtey.  You reckon that applies to humans too? ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

isawlogs

Maybe , but ya need tell me what looks they where looking fir here .  ??? 

Marcel

Sprucegum

:D  :D I finally saw the show  :D  :D  :D

She could have the looks needed to take attention away from that brain - but she can't even do that  :o  :'(

Patty

usa
Quote from: Paul_H on July 27, 2009, 10:09:24 PM
I confess that before I joined the FF and hung a US map on the wall of the office,I thought New England was a state.I looked all over the North East but couldn't find it although I figured it would be somewhere close to Rhode Island or Massachusetts   ::)

Paul, don't feel badly, there are folks in the  US that think New England is a state! When we first opened our business back in 1990, one of our customers from New York City called to ask me where the state of New England was.   ::) So, my secretary at the time (a college graduate with her degree in elementary education no less), got out the map and tried to find the state for our customer. Bless her heart, she was the same one who had to go to the phone book to find the number for 911 when we discovered a fire in the building.

So when you have potential elementary teachers this witless, I guess it is no wonder we have witless students.

God help us all.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

isawlogs

Patty , did you ever find out under what heading she was looking for,  to find 911  ???   

Marcel

moonhill

That first video is just bad, unsettling. 

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

scsmith42

I'll cofess that I could not watch the entire video...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

fishpharmer

Quote from: Dodgy Loner on July 27, 2009, 09:52:42 AM

The first girl surely is under the influence of something along with a healthy dose of stupidity.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Faron

I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't being actively recruited for a post in DC.  Wonder if she has paid her taxes? ;D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

pappy19

Actually, this video wound up on Bill O'Rilley, Fox News, tonight. Far out dudes!!
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Thank You Sponsors!