iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

whats the "wood shed"

Started by gunman63, July 25, 2009, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunman63

whats the wood shed, and wheres it at, and how do i get there. thanks

Dan_Shade

The woodshed is a private section of the forum where inappropriate topics are placed, and are archived for future use if needed by the administrators of the forestry forum.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Burlkraft

It's not a good place to be and you really don't wanna go there.

It's a place where all the posts deemed offensive and not appropriate for the forum end up.

Like being taken to the woodshed when you were a kid!  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Gary_C

Steve, you seem to know that place well. Is there a reason for that?  :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

DR_Buck

Quote from: Gary_C on July 25, 2009, 09:36:25 AM
Steve, you seem to know that place well. Is there a reason for that?  :D :D

I've been to the woodshed a few times myself and everytime, Steve was there too.  ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

gunman63

Ah, so like restricted, but cant get there from here, unless your a bad boy.

Fla._Deadheader

More like, You DON'T want to go there.  ::) ;D :D :D

Only access is when you are taken there "Virtually".
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ARKANSAWYER

I have been to the woodshed both here and at home as a kid.  Both are memories that stick with you.  Here I have been with some good company as well as some bad who are no more among us.  It is a place that is needed from time to time to keep this a place worth comming to.
  Maybe Jeff should cut the top off of one of our member trees so folks know that at times we get a bit carried away and have gone to the woodshed.  Well maybe not as I may not have very many trees left.
ARKANSAWYER

Haytrader

I think it was that dog gone Brother Noble that caused me to get sent there once.

:D :D
Haytrader

WDH

I saw it at the Pig Roast, but there was a lock on the door :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bro. Noble

Quote from: Haytrader on July 25, 2009, 09:23:50 PM
I think it was that dog gone Brother Noble that caused me to get sent there once.

:D :D

Well,  I kinda remember the incident that you are refering to,  seems like it was that DanG Don Staples that was at the root of the problem.  It was all just a misunderstanding over proper language----seems like those damnyankees have a different idea than you and the Ranger and I :D :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Gary_C

Quote from: Bro.  Noble on July 26, 2009, 10:44:03 AM

Well,  I kinda remember the incident that you are refering to,  seems like it was that DanG Don Staples that was at the root of the problem.  It was all just a misunderstanding over proper language----seems like those damnyankees have a different idea than you and the Ranger and I :D :D :D

That sounds kind of interesting. Too bad they keep the door locked all the time so's you can't look back and get a peek. No matter how many times I see where a post has been moved to the woodshed, I just can't help myself but to click on the notice to see if the door got locked behind.  :D :D :D

Jeff

Yea, I find myself rummaging around in the garbage after Tammy's  scraped the dishes too.  :-\ ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gary_C

Come on Jeff, you must just go back and look every once in a while, just to remind yourself of the jokers you are allowing here?  :D :D

Jeff

We use it for forensic purposes. :) I honestly don't peruse it. I find myself there on occasion when cross checking I.P. numbers or searching for past infractions to help decide on how to handle something current.

Jeff

I just went and looked and see there have only been 5 things sent to the woodshed so far in 2009.  The first 4  were all in February.

DR_Buck

Quote from: Jeff on July 26, 2009, 02:08:18 PM
We use it for forensic purposes. :) I honestly don't peruse it. I find myself there on occasion when cross checking I.P. numbers or searching for past infractions to help decide on how to handle something current.

smiley_furious3 smiley_furious3  ##!^&*($^#@@$&*     I've got a record.   smiley_policeman smiley_furious3     :D :D :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Thank You Sponsors!