iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Da weenie soup

Started by chet, September 02, 2003, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Yo Jeff, hows da soup comin'.   :)  Should I pick up some of dem crackers ta go wit da soup and da blue beer wit da mountian on da can.   ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Yep, you can do that. The soup will go on early tomorrow afternoon, simmer for a while them get very good overnight in the fridgigator. I got foam bowls and plastic spoons a-plenty.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....I'm cornfused.  Is da Yoopers allowed under da bridge? ;D There's Trolls under dar ya know Chet.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

escanaba's not under da bridge

dewwood

Got some blue mountain on ice and heading for the bridge this afternoon.  May get to yooper land today.  By the way do they check for trolls when you cross the big bridge?

See you all at the Congress!

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Jeff

Gol dern! this is a good batch! And it'll get even better by friday night. DanG near perfect.

Norm

I read your recipe for the soup in the knowledge base and was wondering about the 3 cans of sliced potatoes. Do you use canned potatoes and if so can you substitue fresh ones? Looks like a good cold weather soup and will give it a try next cold front that comes thru. Hope it's soon. ;)

Jeff

You could use fresh ones. This recipe started at deer camp. No time for peeling potatoes at deer camp.  

You dont need to make any, just get in da truck and head for escanaba. We got plenty. ;D  If inspector gadget can make it, so can you and patty!

Norm

Thanks Jeff, I see why you use canned. I'll use them as the recipe sounds pretty good and don't like to tinker with what works.

Patty and I were talking about going to Michigan as it's one of the few states I've never been to. But our employees are all gone now (one got married and moved and the other started school out east) so it's just us. Oh well retirement's only 18 years away. :D

Jeff

Well, may I suggest you get started on new employees, that should only take 14 years before you can leave em alone.  ;D

Norm

12 if we get good ones. ;D  

Actually it's kind of nice with just Patty and I. We have worked together for years and get along at work real well.

Jeff

So are you saying the new employees will actually be concea.. Ah, never mind.

Jeff

Kevin

How many bowls did that old relic eat?
No wonder I couldn't find him, I was looking in the tree tops .

dewwood

Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

chet

Jeffy's weenie soup, fresh bread, a few blue beers, and forestry forum buddies, it don't get any better.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Anudder weenie soup photo. Wildflower and one of Ron Scotts dogs.  (Da wax Lady is peeking in there almost too. :))

Jeff

Dewey, Ron and Jan Scott

More of da soup group

Jeff

View of Chet before da soup.

View of Chet after da soup.

DanG

DanG!  Dat Weenie Soup must be some bad stuff. :o  Y'alls is about a wasted looking bunch. Is dat de soup barrel in the middle dere, wit de big condom in it, or is it de beer barrel? ???
Chet, I thought the before and after pitchers wuz out of foakus, but then I looked at the truck and realized it wuz YOU!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

OneWithWood

I like the way Chet has one waiting while he finishes off the one in hand.  No time wasted! :D

I bet that is the beer cooler he is guarding too!  ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

In all fairness, Chet was guarding mine whilst I took weenie  soup pictures.

OneWithWood

OK, I believe that...  I seen how you two work as a team :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!