iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Part_Timer's family just grew

Started by Faron, July 04, 2009, 10:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faron

We had a wonderful visit today with the Part_Timer family.  We took in the world famous Otwell Independence Day parade, had lunch, and shot the breeze.  Taylor attended the pedal pull contest, and helped our Avery place second in her class. 8)  They left with Gracie, their new dog.  I have an idea Gracie will have a great new home, and the Part_Timers will have a pretty sharp dog.

Thanks, guys!

I think these two are pretty good buddies!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

fishpharmer

That's what its all about my friend 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Jeff

I missed this post. :)

I think you should all get reacquainted with another visit together. Say, maybe, at the pigroast! Yer only in the next state, and no matter what you may have heard, we do allow visits in Michigan from folks from Ohio and Indiana.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

WOW  :o  :o  :o

Taylor is growin like a weed, or PT is gettin' pretty old, or maybe both!!  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

tcsmpsi

Quote from: Burlkraft on July 06, 2009, 08:31:33 AM
WOW  :o  :o  :o

Taylor is growin like a weed, or PT is gettin' pretty old, or maybe both!!  :D  :D

Yeah, he's shrunk, too.   :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Thank You Sponsors!