iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey! Classifieds in the Classifieds!

Started by Jeff, August 22, 2001, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I didnt think anybody would ever start using em! some timbersales listed and also someone looking for a saw filer! also someone Looking for a 22-26' flatbed gooseneck trailer, able to hau1 20,000 lbs.

Great! Remember folks these are and always will be free!

www.timberbuyer.net look for the free classified link on the left !
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don P

So can I have a flashing blue light on my page come on when there's a new classified posted?
I probably want to be able to switch that function on or off myself.
Is something like that possible?

Jeff

It sure would be a lot easier on me if you did it the hard way by clicking on the classified link on Timberbuyers ;)

I could however put a button off the forum. In fact I am thinking about putting a quick links bar on the side of the forum. Links I choose(we) and also cutomizable links that you can add to your own page.

Does that sound like a good idea?

kmenz

Hey thats me classifying your classified.  Maybe it will spark some exciting new posts! ;)

Jeff

Kathy! Your First post!  Excellant! Now we need you to get over to the funny story thread and start typing ;D

Folks, Kathy works at Buskirk Lumber Company, one of the Timber Buyers Networks very first members. Please visit thier contact page, and do business with them if you can (Or just say hi)!

http://www.timberbuyer.net/members/buskirklumber.htm

Tom

Welcome to the forum Kathy.

Jeff's right, the funny story forum could use some class.  Us old reprobates are one upping one another so much that it's hard to tell where it may end.  Not that we would stretch the truth you understand. :D

Thank You Sponsors!