iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ten bucks please

Started by Sawyerfortyish, September 01, 2003, 06:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

I guess that ten bucks wont get you very much in the tank. My wife talked to her cousin in Arizona 2.09 per gallon and they have a shortage there some pipeline broke.Here in N.J.about 1.75 for reg what is it in your neck of the woods?

David_c

I can get for 1.69 but most places are about 1.75 seen 1.88

shopteacher

Highest I've seen is 1.75, but there are a lot of places that sell it at 1.69.  Haven't filled up for a while, waiting till after Labor day to see where it goes.  Don't you just hate it when you go by the station and see it at 1.55 and don't fill up and the next day is 1.63  AAHHHHH!!
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

sawwood

Here in KC its 1.65 for Reg. Sure makes it tuff on the sawers.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Tom

1.66 for reg in the least expensive places in N.E. Fla.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

breederman

1.77 here bought some for1.49 someplace between here and Virginia saturday.
Together we got this !

ksu_chainsaw

i filled up the dodge with diesel for $1.369 on saturday in St. Joe, then filled up the car 40 miles west in Hiawatha for $1.709 per gallon for regular unleaded.  I'm glad that my truck runs on diesel, the 18 gallon tank on the car cost as much as putting 25 gallons in the truck.  I just hope that prices will go down here soon, traveling home to work on the weekends is killing my bottom line.

Charles

Tobacco Plug

I filled up this morning for $1.599 a gallon.  It had been up about a nickle higher last week, though.
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

CHARLIE

Was at $1.71 last Thursday, then dropped to $1.70 on Saturday and dropped again to $1.68 on Sunday. I'm hoping it drops tomorrow (day after Labor Day) because I need gas. I never thought I'd see the day when people think $1.55 a gallon is cheap. >:(
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

DanG

$1.659 is about the best we can do here in N. Fla. Took a little trip into Georgia this weekend and found some for $1.429.  Typical up there was $1.489.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Steve

Here on this side of the island we have  the cheapest gas at $2.11 for regular. You can pay up to $2.60 for high test in some places. It hasn't been below $2 since 9/11 I think.
A brief weather report would show no hurricane just a few inches of rain.
No sign of sawmill_john here either, he must have been having too much fun....
Steve
Hawaiian Hardwoods Direct
www.curlykoa.com

shopteacher

Day after Labor Day gas dropped to 1.65

whitepe

1.799 , 1.899, and 1.999 at the Shell station on i-74 near
my house.  Three to five cents cheaper away from I-74.
Been that price for about two weeks.  It really hurts
to fill up the F-150 with the Triton V8.  I am glad it's not
the V10.  Ouch  :o
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Rick Schmalzried

Perry,
You are just looking in the wrong places...I filled up on Tuesday at $1.549.   :D  Even at that it hurts.

--Rick

_         
|_| .  _ |
| \ | |_ |<

kentuckyboy

$1.59 in Bowling Green, Kentucky

woodmills1

but didja getta bowla grits with it? :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

shopteacher

Grits in your gasoline will clog your fuel injectors and in your stomach your fuel ejector. :D :D :D

kentuckyboy

We love grits in southern Kentucky. If they came with a gas purchase, there wouldn't be as much grumbling at the pump.

MrMoo

These gas prices are getting uglier every time I go to the pump.
Filled up last night at the station that has the best price around: $1.75, $1.85, $1.93.

Sawyerfortyish

Just filled up wow 57.00 to fill my F250 the cheapest was 1.66 reg 1.76 and 1.86. The next station down the road was 1.79reg 1.89 and 1.99 who said gas will go down after the holiday.I'm not a southerner but i'll take a bowl a grits with a fillup :D

Thank You Sponsors!