iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

could someone come clean my garage

Started by woodmills1, June 11, 2009, 09:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

So, hey I am too busy, anyone want to come clean my garage so I can get back some semblense of order. :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

pigman

28 people have read about James' needing help and nobody has said they will help. :( I will be the first to say I will help James with his garage problem. James start holding your breath and I will be there as soon as I get done with all my wife's honey do jobs. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Radar67

I just figured he would have that track hoe make a couple of swipes, dig a hole, cover and done.  ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Sprucegum

We need pictures so we can properly assess the difficulties, the equipment, the manhours, the rewards.......

isawlogs

well I would be happy to go and give you a hand , but , I aint got the right paper work to get across da border , some body went and changed all the rules on getting in so till further notice i cant get in. 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

Gotta deal for ya, Marcel.  I'll get you across the border, you clean out the garage, and I'll haul the residue to Florida to get it out of Millsy's way.  We'll all be happy! ;D 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

ScottAR

Just drive the kitty cat over there... paw the mess out and
bury it in the flower beds like a good kitty...  :D
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

woodmills1

hey, it is early and a bit dark, but here is a shot to give you some idea of my level of problem.  It is also raining so today is the day................. :D :D

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Sawyerfortyish

Well jesh just look at all the lumber stacked in there he wanted to get rid of. I can't believe nobody would come over and clean ya out and haul it away for ya. Now that you've backed that mini van outta that bay some one can see just what there in for. You need to get rid of that tourch blocking the doorway and the rest of the clutter of tools and stuff on the work bench in the back. Then maybe ya could pull that van in without the top rubbing and have a place to unload and store your golf clubs ;D

isawlogs

Only problem i see , is that the building is too small ... Use the lumber to upsize building perimeter and you will have a solution to the issue at hand .. lumber will be gone , more space to fill .

Tanks Dan , but we could both be room mates if da plan dont work out ..  :o   :-\   They do accept the new drivers licence with a soemthing or other on um , I need go see about that. Might could be a solution to my delema ....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ScottAR

.... I don't see the problem.....   ???

Everybody's garage doesn't look like that?
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

woodmills1

did get busy yesterday making some new on the wall storage areas for the leftover dribs and drabs of wood.  collected and stored all of the shorts from the spalted maple that has paid so well.  Anyone want some pen blanks? call me.  stored some nice pine I planed years ago for the other side of the garage addition and fluffed and buffed some bad oak into nice shorts and thins.  gonna need some more rain to finish the cleaning of  the garage though.

woodmills1

just recalled this thread to the lovely mrs. and she says, do other people put their cars inna garage???? :D :D :D :D :D

JSNH

We have a rule. No cars younger then me parked in the garage.

I was watching this thread hoping you were looking for some one to store your chomper for a bit.

woodmills1

been thinking that since no one wants to buy the chomper I will ressurrect it to chomp the leftovers from the edger into kindling wood. :D :D

stonebroke

how much do you want for thr

Chomper?

Stonebroke

woodmills1

I paid $4500 and $1000 to ship but think motor might be toast.  Wanna resurect but $4000 would be the majic number.

woodmills1

we should go to for sale now :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!